Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How about some NSVs!?!?

I've been having so much fun picking up a new pieces a of clothing every time I'm in Walmart, Target, etc. I can't get over the low prices compared to when I had to shop Plus Size Specialty stores.

I was in Walmart last week and picked up two tops for less than $12 each. ((NSV #1). I bought them 1 size smaller than I am now so i could wear them this spring. I showed them to my sister who said "Oh those will fit you now." I told her she was wrong but tried them on and they fit perfectly. Now I have to exchange them for yet another smaller size. (NSV # 2)

I had the funniest experience. My husband and I went to a holiday party Saturday that we have gone to for five years. We always go with the same couple and have a nice time. This time, I walked in with my friend as our husbands parked the car. I noticed the host--who is a friend of my husband's more than my friend--acted a little strange when I greeted her and kept looking at me strangely. I am used to that. Imagine my surprise today when my friend called and said that our host called her, very concerned. She asked when my husband had taken up with a new woman, who ironically had the same first name. When my friend assured her that there was no wife, just a slimmer one, she was stunned! I am still laughing!

That is awesome! I'm laughing too. That must feel good though. :-)

I bought new bras from kohls tonight. I am now a 36 dd. No wonder the girls looked terrible I was still trying to wear my pre surgery bras of 42 dd. Pre surgery I had to buy an extender because I

I couldnt handle going higher than that. Im hoping at the end of this journey to be a 32 d.

I bought new bras from kohls tonight. I am now a 36 dd. No wonder the girls looked terrible I was still trying to wear my pre surgery bras of 42 dd. Pre surgery I had to buy an extender because I I couldnt handle going higher than that. Im hoping at the end of this journey to be a 32 d.

Lmao! Right now I am at a 32b ugh!!!! I love losing weight but not in my boobs!! Lol!

I was able to jump up and down like a mad woman through the whole Seattle/SanFran game. This NSV brought to you by Swedish and the Seattle Seahawks NFC Champions.

I finally broke out of the 130's - I weigh 129! I haven't seen the 120's since 1982! This is surreal. I can't believe I'm this small! When I try on clothes in the stores I hold up something and think 'No, that's too small' and grab the next size up. Which never fits! I need to wrap my head around being 'normal'. :-)

I finally broke out of the 130's - I weigh 129! I haven't seen the 120's since 1982! This is surreal. I can't believe I'm this small! When I try on clothes in the stores I hold up something and think 'No, that's too small' and grab the next size up. Which never fits! I need to wrap my head around being 'normal'. :-)

I've heard from others on here that the brain takes awhile to catch up. Congrats on your success! !;)

I am getting my hair braided, and as all my sista's out there know I'll be here for hours. Every time I sit in a chair like this, for hours I dream of this moment of comfort, and now it is here!

My NSV is that I'm sitting in a hair salon with my legs crossed enjoying this iPad comfortably in this uncomfortable salon chair. I'm leaning to side a bit so I'm not 100% there yet, but this still so exciting!!

No one here knows how excited I am about this on the inside. I do not know the stylists here very well so I'm not gonna tell them, but I had to tell someone, so I choose you, my BariatricPal's. Yay me!

I am getting my hair braided, and as all my sista's out there know I'll be here for hours. Every time I sit in a chair like this, for hours I dream of this moment of comfort, and now it is here! My NSV is that I'm sitting in a hair salon with my legs crossed enjoying this iPad comfortably in this uncomfortable salon chair. I'm leaning to side a bit so I'm not 100% there yet, but this still so exciting!! No one here knows how excited I am about this on the inside. I do not know the stylists here very well so I'm not gonna tell them, but I had to tell someone, so I choose you, my BariatricPal's. Yay me!

I know exactly how u feel,mi use to sit for hours uncomfortable and miserable.

Glad u are feeling good and crossing ur legs...keep up the good work! :)

I was able to put down both arm rests at the movie theatre today without a problem. Yay for shrinking!

Went in for my 6 month post op with the surgeon and they are very impressed. My NSV while there is that I have graduated to the normal size blood pressure cuff! Amazing how those little things mean so much to us!

From a 48f to a 38c Victoria's secret bra!

Tried on a pair of jeans I haven't been able to wear in years (size 18 uk) was size 24 uk and they fit really well.... Then went on a bit of a country hike up a steep hill and round a huge lake and my husband commented he struggled to keep up with me and that I wasn't even out of breath!!! Last time we tried this walk I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Love feeling so much fitter and trimmer :-)

Edited by UK-Molly

I've been looking for warm weather clothes on clearance everywhere I go. There is just no way I'll be able to use anything I wore last summer! Today I bought three pairs of sz8 jeans, a bathing suit sz10, a medium sundress, and four sleeveless tops in small - all for less than $60! I'm feeling pretty damn happy about the bargains I found. And everything fits! I was just getting used to sz10 jeans and medium tops. I never dreamed I'd wear a sz8 and a small!!!! The medium sundress was Chaps - that brand seems to run small. :-)

I can't wait for the warm weather this year! This girl is going to wear comfortable, pretty clothes, sweat a whole lot less, and take evening swims at the beach! And hubby is going to have to take me somewhere nice when I wear that beautiful dress! :-)