Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How about some NSVs!?!?

I've gone from a size 30W to a 14W.

Today I am thankful my doctor told me I no longer have high cholesterol, no diabetes, my liver is no longer fatty and my kidneys are good. Praise the Lord!

Last week, I moved the arms of my office chair closer to me.

Made it up 7 flights of stairs to work this morning. Geat way to start the day. Can't believe I'm saying that lol.

I bought two pairs of sweat pants in a 1x (I was a 3-4x), 2 pair if 1x bike shorts, a 48 bra (was a 52), and a 1x blouse (I was 3-4x) and the shirt is a little big :-)). Oh yeah... And a size 22 jean! I was 30/32!! Amazing!

November has been NSV month for me. I have been to two college football games and an NFL game with even thinking about being a tight squeeze into the seat. Tomorrow I fly out to TN and am not stressed on where I will be sitting on the flight and when I get to TN I am going to be in a tree stand that I am not too heavy for.

I had bought some bras the other day, same cup size but next size down. It turned out that they were too big so today I exchanged them for smaller ones that fit (this time trying them on first). Then I wandered around the store, indulging in my new favorite past time - trying on clothes. Just for giggles I grabbed some size 10 jeans. They were tight... but I could button and zip them all the way up! I was flabbergasted! I bought them - in a few weeks they'll fit comfortably. :-)

Today I am down 12.6 lbs!! First week on fluids!!

I bought a medium size pair of jeggings! Yes, I'm wearing jeggings with riding boot!!!!

Me too!! And what's even better than leggings and riding boots is that it looks cute!

Wearing CUTE shoes with heels 2-3 inches and being comfortable and crossing my legs for longer than a minute!

Most fun for me is changing my hair color and Styles until I find the right one!!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-)

Today I was helping at church packing food for the Philippines and they gave us shirts the lady just naturally jaded me a size small. Wow a small and it fits. Still can't wrap my mind around that I was a six 2X now I am a small. I love my RNY.

I bought a medium size pair of jeggings! Yes, I'm wearing jeggings with riding boot!!!!

I love that look. Congrats!

Today I was helping at church packing food for the Philippines and they gave us shirts the lady just naturally jaded me a size small. Wow a small and it fits. Still can't wrap my mind around that I was a six 2X now I am a small. I love my RNY.

So, I'm curious about the leggings, do you wear them often? I'm trying to wear Spanx and other things to keep in the extra stuff! I was a 2x-3x before and I'm having some issues with the extra jiggly parts!