Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How about some NSVs!?!?

Lol I only buy costume jewelry now at Avenue and LB is history! Funny I'm so programmed to go to women's department in all department stores I have to catch myself!

It almost feels like am I supposed to be in this department! I went to the misses department at Kohl's and walked over to the women's section and looked at the clothes and thought why am I in this section then went to a size 3x and realized I was that big. It's crazy!!!!!

Today I tried on dresses in Banana Republic!!!

I bought a size L shirt from Banana Republic today!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

1. I bought a size 2 at khols (skort) they run big but it's a 2.

2. Yesterday my husband and I were at church for dinner trucks and a movie. We were separated for a minute and he could not pick me out in the crowd. He says he has not gotten use to the new me. LOL

1. I bought a size 2 at khols (skort) they run big but it's a 2.

2. Yesterday my husband and I were at church for dinner trucks and a movie. We were separated for a minute and he could not pick me out in the crowd. He says he has not gotten use to the new me. LOL

That is so cute!

This may be TMI, but I was in the shower and noticed when I washed my "girly parts", not only did I not have to stretch down and around my big belly, but I was standing straight up and was able to reach the whole way back! Holy crap! Can't wait to show my fiancé this new skill! ;) haha

I bought a size L shirt from Banana Republic today!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Today I was just realizing that I could buy a frilly lacy bra with only two hooks if I wanted... It hadn't dawned on me!

Today.....I weigh less than my hubby! Woo hoo!

This is also the 1st time I have actually let him know how much I weigh! :-)

Love this!

This just happened to me too! I got my new scale Saturday and my husband was there when I tried it. I was 251 and he was 256. It had been FOREVER since I was less than him!

My 15 year old son can now pick me up and hold me in his arms!!! What a great feeling!!!

This just happened to me too! I got my new scale Saturday and my husband was there when I tried it. I was 251 and he was 256. It had been FOREVER since I was less than him!

I know!!! That felt great! Now if I could just lose enough that other people notice I'm smaller! Baby steps!

I know!!! That felt great! Now if I could just lose enough that other people notice I'm smaller! Baby steps!

It almost feels like am I supposed to be in this department! I went to the misses department at Kohl's and walked over to the women's section and looked at the clothes and thought why am I in this section then went to a size 3x and realized I was that big. It's crazy!!!!!

I still feel like a fraud in the misses section....I keep waiting for someone to point me over to the women's section...

HW 312, pre-op (RNY) 255, current weight 202.4

I still feel like a fraud in the misses section....I keep waiting for someone to point me over to the women's section...

HW 312' date=' pre-op (RNY) 255, current weight 202.4[/quote']

I know, I keep going I to LB and my daughter is like, Mom! Now you can shop at Loft! They give teacher discounts!