Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pick one thing you like about ur new body.

I got to thinking and thought I'd ask this. The ppl here who have been overweight their whole life its a struggle. One thing I've noticed is my thinner friends stopped talking to me completely, no biggie. I want to know since your post op find anything on your body that you like.

Mine is my legs and my neck. Before I had the cushion syndrome type body and now I don't. I actually got a tattoo to put on the nape of my neck and said well thats perm and gaining weight its gonna look bad. I've did a lot to inspire myself to go on.

It's bizarre to feel all these bones.... I like my collar bones and my hip bones. I love that now I'm front and center in ever picture and my smile...

This is such a great idea for a thread! I'm looking forward to the responses.

My confidence in my new body. Awesome.

Lost 9 inches in my hips

Way to go girl. I know u were wanting more inches in ur hips to b gone.

I would just say the way I feel and fit into clothes.

I can't wait to get a collar bone!!!

Yes yes and yes I carry my weight from my mid waist down got my collar bone about 2 weeks after surgery

I was sitting with my legs crossed on my mom's couch Sunday...and she said "Look how your ankle bones are sticking out!" I said "What? I have ankle bones?" I havent seen bones in so long I really didnt notice! Nice to have people point them out!! (Oh, and the fact i could actually cross my legs like a "lady" was pretty awesome too!!)

When I read this thread, the first thing that came to this 'Negative Nelly' was I wish my legs were smaller. I carry a lot of weight there as well. BUT I need to think positive. So far I like the fact my stomach and back fat are under control. I can wear more fitted tops istead of the flowy 'tents' to hid in. I almost died the other day when I tried on a large jacket in Jrs and it fit. I know it was cut big but still that was amazing to me!

It is really odd to actually see bones now. I'm so happy about the responses yall have gave. Its easy to pick the bad things and trust me my stomach looks worse than a mad bulldogs face and the scars I joke and say that's my gang initiation scars lol. By picking out these things yall all now have something to be happy about today and be inspired to go on.

I love... That my body can go more then 4 hours working on my feet :-D now I can actually work a full time job... 8 hour days on my feet :-)

I love my arms getting smaller,I can wear tailord jackets now and dont mind if anyone sees my arms,used to cover them up...

I went shopping for my skiing outfit in the woman section and I looked like a fit women wearing it!

This summer we are going to Italy and I will wear a bikini!

Can I pick a ton.. not just one!

1) I can wrap my bath towel once and a half around me and tuck it in. Before... I just tucked it under each boob to keep it up ..LOL. it was like a 5 inch space in the middle showing my belly..

2) My kids play and wrap their hands around my waist without touching me and extra room left too. I get a kick off of them getting a kick from it. LOL.

3) Sex... (TMI)...Whoop whoop!!! Before I use to get on top and my honey would complaint sometimes that I was hurting his hips because if my weight. NOW! ..... he's tossing me around like I'm light as a feather. LOL

4) I love the fact that I no longer have to try on my clothes before buying them. As long as its a Medium and a size 9 .. it'll fit!

5) YES.... the men are starring even harder, but I just laugh and keep it pushing. Sorry boys..but I gotta man! LOL.... And he was down for.me when was P.H.A.T!

6) I busted out a bikini at the beach the other day. Yes I did have a see thru cover up that camouflaged my stretch marks, minor loose skin and a little cellulite... RMAO! Yes if I was single I would have been false advertising... But I'm not so I was simply working it! LOL

7) I love being able to jump up and do this when I don't feel like picking

Something out. My honey has every color you can imagine.

post-28028-13813812569601_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]4232[/ATTACH]

~Leticia **HW: 259**PreOp: 216**SURG: 3/21/13 **Discharged @: 221** 3 mons post op. CW: 165.0 lbs. --- Only 15 lbs to my goal ---

Can I pick a ton.. not just one!

1) I can wrap my bath towel once and a half around me and tuck it in. Before... I just tucked it under each boob to keep it up ..LOL. it was like a 5 inch space in the middle showing my belly..

2) My kids play and wrap their hands around my waist without touching me and extra room left too. I get a kick off of them getting a kick from it. LOL.

3) Sex... (TMI)...Whoop whoop!!! Before I use to get on top and my honey would complaint sometimes that I was hurting his hips because if my weight. NOW! ..... he's tossing me around like I'm light as a feather. LOL

4) I love the fact that I no longer have to try on my clothes before buying them. As long as its a Medium and a size 9 .. it'll fit!

5) YES.... the men are starring even harder' date=' but I just laugh and keep it pushing. Sorry boys..but I gotta man! LOL.... And he was down for.me when was P.H.A.T!

6) I busted out a bikini at the beach the other day. Yes I did have a see thru cover up that camouflaged my stretch marks, minor loose skin and a little cellulite... RMAO! Yes if I was single I would have been false advertising... But I'm not so I was simply working it! LOL

7) I love being able to jump up and do this when I don't feel like picking

Something out. My honey has every color you can imagine.

~Leticia **HW: 259**PreOp: 216**SURG: 3/21/13 **Discharged @: 221** 3 mons post op. CW: 165.0 lbs. --- Only 15 lbs to my goal ---[/quote']

I'm really looking forward to #1-3. I was just saying I'm tired of buying beach towels for bath towels because the other towels don't do the trick. My husband is a big guy so I can't wait to be tossed around. LOL.

I'm really looking forward to #1-3. I was just saying I'm tired of buying beach towels for bath towels because the other towels don't do the trick. My husband is a big guy so I can't wait to be tossed around. LOL.

LLLOOOLLL!

~Leticia **HW: 259**PreOp: 216**SURG: 3/21/13 **Discharged @: 221** 3 mons post op. CW: 164.0 lbs. --- Only 14 lbs to my goal ---