Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

Had my 6 month appointment today. Bloodwork is fine' date=' just need to cut down on B12 as it was too high. Otherwise I have done great with Vitamins. Weight was at 226 which is down 114 total and 77 from surgery. He said im at 67% of my excess weight gone! So they are very happy at my overall and said I am better than average for loss. Doesnt feel that way to me but I guess we go with the statistics! ;)

[/quote']

Looking great, Dori! Good for you!

Long few day with my son's surgery and my new great-nephews birth. Gonna crash tonight! Hopefully anyway....

[ATTACH]5323[/ATTACH]

Long few day with my son's surgery and my new great-nephews birth. Gonna crash tonight! Hopefully anyway....

Hope your sons doing well and congrats on the cute babies :)

SW 363lbs Surg Date 4/16/2013 CW 277lbs

Hi all. I've been gone from here for quite some time. Hope everyone's doing well. I just have a question. I'm having right side pain after eating. Like really bad stabbing pain. I'm going in tomorrow for an ultrasound to rule out gallstones. Has anyone dealt with this? This is my second day with symptoms and I've suddenly become Ill like feverish, nauseated and have a really bad headache. Does this sound like gallstones? I've lost 100 lbs in 6 months and they say it's common in people who've lost weight quickly. Thanks for any responses.

Beautiful and so angelic! I love babies:)

The holidays are coming and yes I will not deprive the skinny people in my house of all Cookies, candies, ect. It will be a challenge not to sample but I must push myself through this!

HW 358 SW 344 CW 241 RNY 4/11/2013

I have to tel you that I am so excited!!! I just got home from a week long cruise and have lost 3 lbs. if anyone has ever been on one you know that there is food ever where all the time. I still have 6 more to go to onederland and I can't wait.

I have to tel you that I am so excited!!! I just got home from a week long cruise and have lost 3 lbs. if anyone has ever been on one you know that there is food ever where all the time. I still have 6 more to go to onederland and I can't wait.
congrats!!! Way to go!!

Hi all. I've been gone from here for quite some time. Hope everyone's doing well. I just have a question. I'm having right side pain after eating. Like really bad stabbing pain. I'm going in tomorrow for an ultrasound to rule out gallstones. Has anyone dealt with this? This is my second day with symptoms and I've suddenly become Ill like feverish' date=' nauseated and have a really bad headache. Does this sound like gallstones? I've lost 100 lbs in 6 months and they say it's common in people who've lost weight quickly. Thanks for any responses.[/quote']

Never was feverish with my gallstones...idk...stay close to your doc.

Need prayers...hey gang..sorry to go on about health problems, but I'm really struggling. I keep having stroke like symptoms, and I've been having excruciating pain in my ear. It's literally more painful than labor. The doctors keep sending me from ent to neurology to pain doctors...and they say it's a blood vessel pressing on a nerve in my face. The neurosurgeon is going to review my case and see if he'll take my case. It only once in awhile, but I don't know how to handle the pain when it comes. Where do you go when doctors pass you around because they don't know what to do? I'm feeling really hopeless. Can you all pray for me? I feel that God can answer when doctors have no hope. Sorry to go on. I hope everyone is doing well.

Need prayers...hey gang..sorry to go on about health problems' date=' but I'm really struggling. I keep having stroke like symptoms, and I've been having excruciating pain in my ear. It's literally more painful than labor. The doctors keep sending me from ent to neurology to pain doctors...and they say it's a blood vessel pressing on a nerve in my face. The neurosurgeon is going to review my case and see if he'll take my case. It only once in awhile, but I don't know how to handle the pain when it comes. Where do you go when doctors pass you around because they don't know what to do? I'm feeling really hopeless. Can you all pray for me? I feel that God can answer when doctors have no hope. Sorry to go on. I hope everyone is doing well.[/quote']

Id ask your primary to send you to the mayo.< /p>

Need prayers...hey gang..sorry to go on about health problems' date=' but I'm really struggling. I keep having stroke like symptoms, and I've been having excruciating pain in my ear. It's literally more painful than labor. The doctors keep sending me from ent to neurology to pain doctors...and they say it's a blood vessel pressing on a nerve in my face. The neurosurgeon is going to review my case and see if he'll take my case. It only once in awhile, but I don't know how to handle the pain when it comes. Where do you go when doctors pass you around because they don't know what to do? I'm feeling really hopeless. Can you all pray for me? I feel that God can answer when doctors have no hope. Sorry to go on. I hope everyone is doing well.[/quote']

I would go to the mayo clinic. So many people have the best luck there. I was going to go there for my back if I didnt get any help here! Hope things get better for you. I definitely feel your pain and it gets very old and depressing after awhile. I'll be thinking of you!

Id ask your primary to send you to the mayo.< /p>

My answer as well. Great minds think alike!

So sorry for all the struggles you have been going through. I will say some prayers for you and for healing. Hang in there. Have they checked for trigeminal neuralgia? That can be so extremely painful. I hope they find whatever it is and can et u fixed up. I will pray that God provides His healing hand to you and you get relief. We love you u. Hugs!!

So sorry for all the struggles you have been going through. I will say some prayers for you and for healing. Hang in there. Have they checked for trigeminal neuralgia? That can be so extremely painful. I hope they find whatever it is and can et u fixed up. I will pray that God provides His healing hand to you and you get relief. We love you u. Hugs!!

It is a branch of the trigeminal nerve...it's called glossopharyngeal neuralgia... They think. It's so bad, I literally want to die when it happens. The attacks are getting much closer together, so I pray for answers... Thanks to everyone for your support.