Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

I won't even consider something like that until I'm on maintenance.

HW 358 SW 344 CW 242 RNY 4/11/2013

I give u all the credit in the world that u don't veer off at all !

SW 363lbs Surg Date 4/16/2013 CW 277lbs

I give u all the credit in the world that u don't veer off at all !

Me too! You are definitely dedicated girl!

I wanted to try it as well. Pasta was one of my downfalls so I am afraid to try it. I ahve had a little Pasta since surgery' date=' I mean bites, and it doesnt sit well though. It is supposed to be ok carb wise.

Ok I jusg checked and there are 41 carbs minus the 5 Fiber. So 36 carbs. Way too much. I suppose it is lower carb compared to regular pasta but not nearly low enough for us![/quote']

Rice is more my pitfall and I haven't even had a grain lol but I was thinking of starting to use the dreamfields for ny husband and daughter too so thought maybe a spoonful would be ok lol

Rice is more my pitfall and I haven't even had a grain lol but I was thinking of starting to use the dreamfields for ny husband and daughter too so thought maybe a spoonful would be ok lol

SW 363lbs Surg Date 4/16/2013 CW 278lbs

I was thinking about it after I posted yesterday. The little bit we eat wont be the 36 grams of carbs! Five or so bites would probably fill you up and you need some carbs in your diet. If you try it let us know how it is!

I was thinking about it after I posted yesterday. The little bit we eat wont be the 36 grams of carbs! Five or so bites would probably fill you up and you need some carbs in your diet. If you try it let us know how it is!

Ok here are some pics of the box I'm not so sure the difference in carbs active carbs etc lol

[ATTACH]5315[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5316[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5317[/ATTACH]

I won't even consider something like that until I'm on maintenance.

I don't eat Pasta, rice, potatoes or bread at all either. I have had a tortilla in a pinch....but otherwise ther only carb I have added in was a bit of fruit. I have a hard enough fitting in enough Protein. I don't have room for Pasta. Although, it would probably help me keep my calorie count up. Problem is I think it's a slippery slope.

Ok here are some pics of the box I'm not so sure the difference in carbs active carbs etc lol

Gonna have to google this one. No idea what protected carbs are. ;) Only grams would make it awesome though!

Gonna have to google this one. No idea what protected carbs are. ;) Only 5 grams would make it awesome though!

Had my 6 month appointment today. Bloodwork is fine, just need to cut down on B12 as it was too high. Otherwise I have done great with Vitamins. Weight was at 226 which is down 114 total and 77 from surgery. He said im at 67% of my excess weight gone! So they are very happy at my overall and said I am better than average for loss. Doesnt feel that way to me but I guess we go with the statistics! ;)

[ATTACH]5318[/ATTACH]

Had my 6 month appointment today. Bloodwork is fine' date=' just need to cut down on B12 as it was too high. Otherwise I have done great with Vitamins. Weight was at 226 which is down 114 total and 77 from surgery. He said im at 67% of my excess weight gone! So they are very happy at my overall and said I am better than average for loss. Doesnt feel that way to me but I guess we go with the statistics! ;)

[/quote']

Congrats !! You loom great :)

You look wonderful! Way to go!

Plus looking at your before and after pic...u look happier!

Had my 6 month appointment today. Bloodwork is fine' date=' just need to cut down on B12 as it was too high. Otherwise I have done great with Vitamins. Weight was at 226 which is down 114 total and 77 from surgery. He said im at 67% of my excess weight gone! So they are very happy at my overall and said I am better than average for loss. Doesnt feel that way to me but I guess we go with the statistics! ;)

[/quote']

You look great! I know I have always felt slow like you. My doctor said the same thing... that I was ahead of average. Maybe slow and steady wins the race?

I should post a picture of my 6 month but honestly I think that there is someone here that I don't want to see my pictures. I haven't told many people about the surgery. Can you block one person?

You look great! I know I have always felt slow like you. My doctor said the same thing... that I was ahead of average. Maybe slow and steady wins the race?

I should post a picture of my 6 month but honestly I think that there is someone here that I don't want to see my pictures. I haven't told many people about the surgery. Can you block one person?

Thanks!

Not sure about the blocking thing. There is someone you know on here who doesnt know its you??

You all need to look at magic noodle. I believe it's called that. The Quest website has them I do believe.

Well accident drank Water to fast and yes it hurts like hell!