Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

Premiering this week...... 2 sacs for 2 babies!!!!

Baby A...my little Gummy bear with the cutest beating heart!!! God is good!!!!

Love it!! Congratulations!! Seriously I am jumping out of my skin happy for you and the miracles that God blesses us with!

Omg!!! I am soo excited for you!! I didn't even finish reading your post but had to respond! I had been told I had a blighted ovum twice. The first time was true. The second time I just refused to believe it and just knew inside me they were wrong. My dr wanted to do a d and c but I insisted that she wait. She even checked my hormone levels and said there was no way this was a viable pregnancy... Well she I insisted on another sonogram before any d and c as I had read online that many woman are misdiagnosed and go on to have a d and c for what was a viable pregnancy. Well sure enough there was my little baby boys heartbeat on the screen and she could not believe it! I was so overcome with joy and even told her see I knew you were wrong lol well when I read about you I prayed for you and I wanted to tell you this and to just be sure before getting a d and c but I didn't know if that would just make it worse you know?? So I said nothing but then I read this !!!! Oh how wonderful and totally goes to show God is in control. I am truly overjoyed for you!!

Your story is such a blessing!!! Thank u! I'm literally weak with relief. I just wanna keep believing it's all gonna be ok. I just wasn't ready last week to let go and thank god above he gave me the strength to continue. I thought I wasn't going to live through this!

Awwww congrads

Mz Shay

Ok my friends..after what was possibly the worst and lowest 10days of my life I have news. They were able to find a baby today and a heart beat!!!! It's a miracle!! Not only that they found another sac! Twins!!!! They can't tell me much of anything about baby b. Apparently my uterus is so badly tilted they can't see anything really or even if the baby is developing in there. After all the pain and stress of the last week and seeing just how God is in

Control I cant give up! I am praying God is going to take care of baby b! I'm overwhelmed a bit I think. Just knowing there is life in there where as a week ago they gave me pretty much no hope!! I thank God I listened to my heart and body and didn't go and do the d&c he wanted me to do on fri. I know He is able and I am trusting and believing. While my husb is so happy we know we have one baby with a little beating heart in there he is shocked speechless. He could only say he just doesn't understand how last week was a ghost town and this week there's 2! I have no idea how I can support 2 babies as I can barely eat or keep much down right now but I am not going to get as concerned about this part just yet. I just know miracles happen! Thank u all for the love and support u have shown me!

The pictures are amazing my friend and so are you! As I have told you before you are truly an amazingly strong woman and after all that you have been through, you deserve some good. Take care of you now!! The rest will work itself out.

Love and hugs always!

Just found out something about the ulcer I'm recovering from. evidently, I was put on a drug that reacts with the blood thinner, Plavix. The doctor didn't catch that the drug interaction could cause greatly increased risk of excess bleeding. This almost killed me. Don't get me wrong, I was smoking every once in awhile...this caused the ulcer, but the combination of these two drugs made me bleed out. Just a word to the wise....look up every drug you're prescribed and check drug interactions. Doctors can miss so much!

Ok my friends..after what was possibly the worst and lowest 10days of my life I have news. They were able to find a baby today and a heart beat!!!! It's a miracle!! Not only that they found another sac! Twins!!!! They can't tell me much of anything about baby b. Apparently my uterus is so badly tilted they can't see anything really or even if the baby is developing in there. After all the pain and stress of the last week and seeing just how God is in

Control I cant give up! I am praying God is going to take care of baby b! I'm overwhelmed a bit I think. Just knowing there is life in there where as a week ago they gave me pretty much no hope!! I thank God I listened to my heart and body and didn't go and do the d&c he wanted me to do on fri. I know He is able and I am trusting and believing. While my husb is so happy we know we have one baby with a little beating heart in there he is shocked speechless. He could only say he just doesn't understand how last week was a ghost town and this week there's 2! I have no idea how I can support 2 babies as I can barely eat or keep much down right now but I am not going to get as concerned about this part just yet. I just know miracles happen! Thank u all for the love and support u have shown me!

Omg soooo happy for you!!!!

SW 363lbs Surg Date 4/16/2013 CW 282lbs

Omg soooo happy for you!!!! SW 363lbs Surg Date 4/16/2013 CW 282lbs

Thank u!!!

Premiering this week...... 2 sacs for 2 babies!!!!

Baby A...my little Gummy bear with the cutest beating heart!!! God is good!!!!

Little miracles! You are sooooo blessed. Alaina take care of yourself.

Just found out something about the ulcer I'm recovering from. evidently' date=' I was put on a drug that reacts with the blood thinner, Plavix. The doctor didn't catch that the drug interaction could cause greatly increased risk of excess bleeding. This almost killed me. Don't get me wrong, I was smoking every once in awhile...this caused the ulcer, but the combination of these two drugs made me bleed out. Just a word to the wise....look up every drug you're prescribed and check drug interactions. Doctors can miss so much![/quote']

Wow that is VERY scary! I am always concerned about this and I do have a med book at home. I look everything up mostly because it is interesting to me, but I guess now I'll do it for safety reasons! Im surprised the pharmacist didnt catch it. Usually when a doctor makes a mistake with meds, the pharmacist will stop it. Hope you are fseling betfer and are on the path to recovery!

Weighed in at 229 today! Am so excited to hit the 220's! Wasnt expecting a 3lb loss overnight but I'll take it! It is amazing how the number on the scale can make it a better day! :)

Down 74 from 4-22 surgery and 111 total! This is still simply amazing to me! ;)

Wow that is VERY scary! I am always concerned about this and I do have a med book at home. I look everything up mostly because it is interesting to me' date=' but I guess now I'll do it for safety reasons! Im surprised the pharmacist didnt catch it. Usually when a doctor makes a mistake with meds, the pharmacist will stop it. Hope you are fseling betfer and are on the path to recovery![/quote']

They didn't even catch it when I was first admitted to the hospital!

Alaina!!!! I am ELATED for you!! So very very happy!!!!

Weighed in at 229 today! Am so excited to hit the 220's! Wasnt expecting a 3lb loss overnight but I'll take it! It is amazing how the number on the scale can make it a better day! :)

Down 74 from 4-22 surgery and 111 total! This is still simply amazing to me! ;)

I don't know what's up with my scale either....today it said 209.8. What? That's 5 lbs less than Friday morning. I seem to do this and then go back up by Fri when I officially update my weight in MFP. But...today....seeing that zero after the 2 was awesome!

I don't know what's up with my scale either....today it said 209.8. What? That's 5 lbs less than Friday morning. I seem to do this and then go back up by Fri when I officially update my weight in MFP. But...today....seeing that zero after the 2 was awesome!

Obeasta said ,"may be all lose 4 pounds"! She should say that every week!!

Finally have some Hair loss today. Since I was behind everyone else, I think I lost half of mine in one shampoo! Yikes!!!!!