Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May Surgeries:

Updated:

May 1

Misty f

mgd531

May 2

CathyBarnshaw

Kurstin

May 3

dunwithfat

May 6

askinnyme1

lookingforward16

Smurfette2013

May 7

buckeye_girl40

tinkycheeks

Shannalee

May 8

Barbara

Val

iggs3113

May 9

ladybug4001

May 10

Nagrin

May 13

Twankie85

hsegel

VTMnkyGrl

MissLaLa05

May 14

DebbieG

candace0822

May 15

Chatsmom

yasminsnewjourney

ColoradoChick

JoCoMom

Kwagner01

May 16

doingit4me

May 17

Dawnolson

May 20

iverina

Fancie57

brandnewme2013

May 21

A_newMeex3

mgrymonprez

May 22

amylyn205

EvelynKP

MailMan

May 23

terry1118

Ms_Kb718

May 27

heksie88

Pending Dates

Tyra22

Monalisa35023

Mitzie46

babysteps

If I forgot anyone, just let me know! May is a good month. We are growing. :)

Surgery date: May 14, 2013

My pre op is in the morning!

Yaaay, my pre op is tomorrow. This is so surreal!! Wow, can't believe its actually happening.

Hi. Going public here. Mine is May 1. Did u all tell your siblings and children. I am thinking of just going aol for a few days :)

Congrats and welcome to our May surgery list! I added you to our list. You have a surgery buddy on May 1. I told my hubby, children and just a few close friends/family. Didn't tell my mom or sisters because they are jealous and negative of everything, nonsupportive and they would just be so judgmental. Don't need any of that. Plus, this is for ME! :-)

Ok' date=' day 1 of the liquid diet.... BRING it ON!!! Lol. Good luck to my may 6 surgery sisters. We got this!!!! :-)[/quote']

Good luck starting your pre op diet. Don't worry, I'm a week behind you. :-) text us if you need some encouragement.

I can't believe surgery is three weeks away!!! Hey, my surgery buddy - candace0822, are you getting nervous? I know I am. But at the same time, just want to start this journey. Seeing all these post op pics is making me get anxious to get this show on the road.

Good luck starting your pre op diet. Don't worry' date=' I'm a week behind you. :-) text us if you need some encouragement.

Surgery date: May 14, 2013[/quote']

Thank you so much and same to you!!!

Surgery is two weeks away!!! Starting pre op diet today!!!

Good luck!!!! It's coming fast. Look out everyone, May is coming.

I just found out I'm offically approved... I'd gotten a message from the doctor's office on Friday and was worried because they had only submitted on Wed or Thurs.

I have my pre-op with my primary tomorrow... it's getting really real.

I visited my mom this past weekend... she's a bit freaked out, crazy worried about the actual surgery and then when I told her about the diet afterwards she was surprised at how little it really was!

oh yeah... I forgot in my last message... what are the pre-op diets like for you guys? I only have to do three days and I don't find out the details until next week but I'm curious :)

Morning Ladies,

I'm finding that most of us having the surgery have to do a liquid diet before the surgery. What is the purpose of this....my doctor doesn't have me on it.

Morning Ladies' date='

I'm finding that most of us having the surgery have to do a liquid diet before the surgery. What is the purpose of this....my doctor doesn't have me on it.[/quote']

According to my doctor it is to get your intestines as clean as possible and to prepare you for the liquid diet after the surgery..

I'm going to pick a date in June so I'm going to move to the June ppl. I wish all of you the best :)