Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Judgy Wudgy...

Judgy Wudgy was a bear...

sadly Judgy Wudgy had no hair.< /p>

Judgy Wudgy wasn’t so judgie - or soon to be pudgy - cause Judgy Wudgy gave up KFC/McDonalds/Taco Bell/In and Out Burger/Wings/Chips/Soda/Pizza/Little Caesars & anything Judgy ever ate to get her the RNY surgery.

Judgy found RNY Talk as a means to share her success stories and not to desensitize herself and others about the % of folks who regain their weight loss because they couldn’t give up the things that got Judgy to where she is right now.

Judgy is pre-op and probably needs to find another source of support but comes back to RNY for the FREE ENTERTAINMENT it provides.

The end.

And the moral of the story - if you judge the person you think is judging - you too are judging. POOF - what a concept.

People come here for support, not criticism. That being said, if I post something about eating something that's a poor choice pre-op let alone post RNY, I sure as hell want someone to call me out on it. I have a good support system at home, but we're all human and there will probably be a time or two I slip up. And I expect my RNY "family" to express concern, and I promise not to think you're all "judging" me.

IMHO

I wish I had you as my tough love support mechanism LONG ago - I didn’t get to the point of surgery without letting myself say oh just one more of this or that is ok - as a matter of fact - I’ve SELF SABOTAGED each and every single 25-50-75lbs I’ve lost with just one trip to taco bell which turns into weeks or months -

In the same regard -- the buck stops here - it’s ME - I have to do this for me - by myself -- I look to good examples here and ideas - which certainly doesn’t include ways to trick the system - tricking the system or finding the way around the system is HOW I GOT TO THIS SIZE...

I have every co-morbidity in the book - and this is the tool that is going to get me to healthy and fit - I could give a crap if that’s a size 2 or a size 10 or a size 16 - my body and mind will tell me when I reach that sweet spot.

My heart is in the right place - I hope anyone who is judging me judging you judging the judge or judging the judging judge judge - it’s not about judging - it’s about a personal decision that’s so intimate I don’t even use my real name here -

I know - my name is not really shasta or daisy...don’t judge me.

IMHO.

Great recap of her book. I saw her reveiw in People magazine and wanted to read her book. This makes me want to read tit more. I have said it many times before... the mind is so much harder to fix then the weight

and they don’t have a surgery for that...those first months are the time to really REPROGRAM myself to all the things I NEED TO DO to be healthy for the rest of my life.

her book is available on Amazon for under $10. I bought the Kindle version