Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Leticia' date=' it seems we have a few things in common, besides the same surgeon. You sound like you are doing quite well. How has everything been going for you health wise since your surgery?[/quote']

Everything is going awesome. I'm only 3.5 months out and only 15 lbs to my goal weight. I'm so away above schedule my PA Diane is upping my calories by doubling them. Which to me is impossible to eat and she wants me to up up up my carbs too. No more cardio only muscle building. She said the rate I'm going I'll be 120 at my 1 year anniversary which we BOTH don't want to see. I wanna stay or be above 150.

Directed by the PA I was eating 800 calories and was told to exercise daily. She didn't know that I was gonna beast it and burn 1000+ calories a day. LOL

I haven't had any complications except 2 weeks ago I had to go to Damron for some extra fluids. Apparently my body couldn't handle a high impact cardio in 100 degree weather for 5 days straight. LMBO

Even tho I was drinking like 4 bottles of Water during my workout it still wasn't enough. I've learned not to over do it again. LOL But for some reason I just can't get into muscle building. Still working at it ;-)

~Leticia **HW: 259**PreOp: 216**SURG: 3/21/13 **Discharged @: 221** 3 mons post op. CW: 165.0 lbs. --- Only 15 lbs to my goal ---

I'm worried that after I have my surgery I'm still not gonna have energy. I have hardly any right now. I don't wanna do anything. That is mostly why I want the surgery to lose the weight and have more energy to do things with the kids.

I'm glad you are having great success with your surgery. Hopefully u will hit your goal and not go too much lower.

I'm worried that after I have my surgery I'm still not gonna have energy. I have hardly any right now. I don't wanna do anything. That is mostly why I want the surgery to lose the weight and have more energy to do things with the kids.

I'm glad you are having great success with your surgery. Hopefully u will hit your goal and not go too much lower.

I think when you have your surgery your "self drive" will kick in... OR I'll be knocking at your door and dragging you out to walk. The more I exercised the more energy I have. If I take a week off... Buy boy boy can I feel it. Like this past week!!! My fiance had a vacation week and we just lounged. Never again!!!

You'll do good!

Hey FYI Kaiser has a great support group that I attend. It's open to all pre and post baristric patients. It's every 2nd and 4th Thursday and they even do clothes Trade drives every few months. You should go to ask questions and hear stories.

~Leticia **HW: 259**PreOp: 216**SURG: 3/21/13 **Discharged @: 221** 3 mons post op. CW: 165.0 lbs. --- Only 15 lbs to my goal ---

Thanks for the info about kaiser. I think that is a great idea. I have so many questions. That may be the place for me to go. I have my four hour pre op nutrition class Tuesday at Dameron then I wait to hear from Jennifer about approval and hopefully surgery date.

Thanks for the info about kaiser. I think that is a great idea. I have so many questions. That may be the place for me to go. I have my four hour pre op nutrition class Tuesday at Dameron then I wait to hear from Jennifer about approval and hopefully surgery date.

J never had to do that class... That must be something new. But I did have to work with a dietitian for 6 months and lost 40 lbs doing it.

I was put on a diet from the p. a. Where i can not have more than 1400 calories a day. But I wasn't told I have to lose any amount. I do see where I will have to do a two week pre op diet. That one I will for sure stick to because my friend didnt and she had her liver nicked and had to have a blood transfusion and had to stay in the hospital for an extra two days. That is what I am nervous about. Other than that I am pretty optimistic about the entire procedure. I will let you know the date as soon as I do though.

I was put on a diet from the p. a. Where i can not have more than 1400 calories a day. But I wasn't told I have to lose any amount. I do see where I will have to do a two week pre op diet. That one I will for sure stick to because my friend didnt and she had her liver nicked and had to have a blood transfusion and had to stay in the hospital for an extra two days. That is what I am nervous about. Other than that I am pretty optimistic about the entire procedure. I will let you know the date as soon as I do though.

Because I lost 40 lbs 2 weeks before my bssurgery date and didn't have to do the 2 week pre-op just the pre sugery cleanse like 24-48 hrs before. But 2 weeks before my Dr said to not lose anymore weight and to up .my calories and not to work out. I was weighig 216 and it was slightly under the required weight buy since I had so many medical issues they were willing to proceed. So about a week before I had a funeral which was right on time because my daughters girl scout cookie sales kicked in. LOL

Hi Sylvia! I'm from Oxnard!

Wow! You are 45 minutes away from me. We should meet in person. Email me at silvia93101@yahoo.com or find me in Facebook (if you have an account) with that email or my name Silvia contreras. My image is dolphins.

surgery date: 7/30/12

Wow! You are 45 minutes away from me. We should meet in person. Email me at silvia93101@yahoo.com or find me in Facebook (if you have an account) with that email or my name Silvia contreras. My image is dolphins.

surgery date: 7/30/12

Sounds great! I will look for you!

I sent you a friend request on fb!