Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What I received from my Pen Pal!

The person who is setting everything up is Tasha and there is a thread about pen pals

Sent from my SCH-R830 using RNYTalk

soontobeahealthymom is her screen name!! :D

soontobeahealthymom is her screen name!! :D

I would like a pen pal

I finally found this...ok so I am a little slow...lol any whooo...My penpal last month was Robin not sure what her screen name is on here.... But I got a box of wonderful goodies...special k Snacks..drink mixes for Water bottles, oatmeal, protien bars..a bunch of wonderful yummy stuff...

For those getting Ideas...I had a tricky one to buy for last month because she has food allerigies, so what I did was get her useful things that I though might help in her journey, such a notepad and pens, a special k meausing cup, Blender Bottle, drink mixes and I think a couple of other things..

]

Tammy,

I was waiting for you to post here so I could apologize.... I'm glad you liked your stuff but I was so preoccupied with stuffing everything in there I had totally forgot to add a note that I wanted to add.... Lessons learned I guess....

So my note to future senders of the boxes, don't forget to add your personal notes or letters to the boxes before you seal them shut...LOL

Robin

Robin...that's ok I forgot to add a note to the package I sent out..lol...my favorite thing was the special k thingys they taste just like a poptart only less calories...lol...thank you again!

Sent from my SCH-R830 using RNYTalk

Hi ladies I can use a friend here also . My big day is march 25th! Loved to be involved in whatever you do on here and would also love suggestions on what I should take to the hospital.

What I received from my penpal was a box full of goodies ...

I was sent a few packets of sugar free Hawaiian Punch drink mixes, sf gum , evolve Protein drink , honey Peanut Butter and baby food

Thanks Amanda

living4myself_gb1-21-13:

I received a wonderful box from my pen pal, Patsy! Lots if treats including Protein chips. I am really liking forward to trying them as soon as I am on normal foods! Lots of great things too, like socks and an eye mask and a change purse and a wonderful to go coffee cup!

Yesterday I received the best box of goodies in the mail from Tashsa. Thank you so much. Drink mixes, home made pumpkin seeds, yum, Tea, sugar free Cookies and even more. Thank you so much. I will be mailing mine out to my person tomorrow. I just keep changing my mind what to put in the box. I love doing this so much.

I received my pen pal goodie box. All I have to say is Jess 'you rock'. I am challenge because of certain food allergies. She was able to put stuff I haven't tried yet that I can eat. Thank you Jess.

Sorry, I forgot to tell you what she gave me. Lol. She sent me MIO, Quest bars, Cheetos, kashi turtle roll-yummy, nature valley 10gm Protein, shaker, key change to hold powder, to-go Peanut Butter, cashews, almonds. Thanks again Jess

This is the thread where you can post what you received from your pen pal. Remember, the most important thing is a quick thanks!!

Make sure you thank them for what you received. This is a great chance to meet a new friend for life! Hope everyone has had fun and continues to have fun!

I want a penpal too!! How can I get one?

I want a penpal too!! How can I get one?

Email me at tashapettit@gmail.com