Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What I received from my Pen Pal!

This is the thread where you can post what you received from your pen pal. Remember, the most important thing is a quick thanks!!

Make sure you thank them for what you received. This is a great chance to meet a new friend for life! Hope everyone has had fun and continues to have fun!

I will not be posting this month as the person that was supposed to contact me, did not.

I however didn't want any of you to think I wasn't following my own rules about the program by not posting a "thank you". ;)

I have the BEST pen pal EVER!!!! I got a box FULL of goodies, it has 2 boxes of pita Snacks (cinnamon and original), baby spoons (in ALL colors, loved them), a measuring tape to keep track of the immense amount of inches I will be losing, LOL, dieter's tea which I intend to start drinking immediately, sugar free hershey's chocolate, SF vanilla, and 2 liquid Water enhancers, plus the best thing in the box, a heart warming card which not only made my day, but it makes this journey that I am about to begin SO REAL!!! :D

Thanks again Laura, loved everything in my box and thanks Tasha for putting RNY pen pals together!!! May God fill you all with with many blessings... :)

Cant wait to get my first pen pal package!

Received my package. My pal sent me lots of cool stuff. sugar free candy, samples of protine shakes, a cute hand towel, beef Jerky, and peanuts.

-- side note sent my pals out twice now... it came back the first time as undeliverable.. hope sge gets it this time.

So I want to thank Tasha, Imagine being in the hospital and coming home and receiving a package from your pen pal! I received a lovely magnet from the state off Iowa, a box of kashi asiago crackers full of Protein, a bag of wheat thin crackers. some plumamazins, special k popcorn chips Snacks Protein pretzel sticks, a whey drink mix , crystal lights, herbal lax tea and herbal green tea bags and a hand written note! Very special thank you so so very much I really appreciate it ! I will certainly enjoy exploring everything

Cyn-shakiraa Dos 12-17-12

So I want to thank Tasha' date=' Imagine being in the hospital and coming home and receiving a package from your pen pal! I received a lovely magnet from the state off Iowa, a box of kashi asiago crackers full of Protein, a bag of wheat thin crackers. some plumamazins, special k popcorn chips Snacks Protein pretzel sticks, a whey drink mix , crystal lights, herbal lax tea and herbal green tea bags and a hand written note! Very special thank you so so very much I really appreciate it ! I will certainly enjoy exploring everything

Cyn-shakiraa Dos 12-17-12[/quote']

I'm glad you liked it! I loved putting it together! Enjoy!

Received package and was delighted with the thoughtful gifts I received. She could not have chose any better if she would have known me as best friend.

I got the nicest gift today from my pen pal. Lovely light catcher that I can't wait to hang in a window. Also a braclet and some Protein bars and pumpkins seeds and the nicest card. Thank you so much. THis is so much fun,

My wonderful pen pal was Michelle know as Msixkiller.

I finally found this...ok so I am a little slow...lol any whooo...My penpal last month was Robin not sure what her screen name is on here.... But I got a box of wonderful goodies...special k Snacks..drink mixes for Water bottles, oatmeal, protien bars..a bunch of wonderful yummy stuff...

For those getting Ideas...I had a tricky one to buy for last month because she has food allerigies, so what I did was get her useful things that I though might help in her journey, such a notepad and pens, a special k meausing cup, Blender Bottle, drink mixes and I think a couple of other things..

Love to get a pen pal, how does it work?