Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fabulous February Post-Op's

Santa died at our house tonight...the 9 year old has it all figured out. I really want a cookie.

Oh wow!... That was a good stretch. It's all a blur when our youngest figured it out... I still put "from Santa" on one gift and it does make the wrapping easier. But now you will need to be more strategic with the hiding :)

9 month check up. All is well. Have to start taking my B12 shots twice a month instead of once but otherwise labs are fab. I may be one of the slowest losers from our group but as long as it keeps coming off, I'll be happy. His only advice was to not fall in to old habits over the holidays.....

9 month check up. All is well. Have to start taking my B12 shots twice a month instead of once but otherwise labs are fab. I may be one of the slowest losers from our group but as long as it keeps coming off, I'll be happy. His only advice was to not fall in to old habits over the holidays.....

You and I together are the slowest losers, but that's ok everybody's body is different I am Feb 6th surgery 9mo out and in an EPIC STALL since month 6! Haven't lost at all since...Toning and maintaining. Happy to be size 12 not 20/22.

I guess my body is comfortable in the 180's? I was told by the surgeon that the first 6 months is the bulk of the weight will come off then harder and shower thereafter, he wasn't kidding!

Will have my second set of labs done next week off all prior meds only Vitamins and Biotin now.

Ha! 194 this am, lost another so woohoo!!!! I'd love to be 154 just so I can be 'normal' however I'll be happy at 175. Hell, I'm fairly content now, but I know I can do a little better :). We may not be perfect but we're so much better off now than 9 months ago!!!!!

Ha! 194 this am, lost another so woohoo!!!! I'd love to be 154 just so I can be 'normal' however I'll be happy at 175. Hell, I'm fairly content now, but I know I can do a little better :). We may not be perfect but we're so much better off now than 9 months ago!!!!!

Me too my goal was 150. But I was getting obsessed with the scale so I backed off before I went mental....

I loose 3-4 lbs per month now but for some reason I lost 4 in the last two weeks.. I'm not complaining. It's like our body's just kick in once in a while .. I'm not doing anything different... No magic words of wisdom Just happy to be healthier and do love the size 12! Everyone looks fabulous!

I thought I was doing ok this holiday weekend but I'm up three lbs! Ugh !! It's my own fault, I have been picking at all the leftovers ... A little taste of stuffing or pie. I keep opening the fridge and snacking. :(. It's not the end of the world but it takes so long now to loose 3 lbs. it's a new day and I just need to refocus. I hope everyone else is doing well and having a happy healthy thanksgiving!

I thought I was doing ok this holiday weekend but I'm up three lbs! Ugh !! It's my own fault, I have been picking at all the leftovers ... A little taste of stuffing or pie. I keep opening the fridge and snacking. :(. It's not the end of the world but it takes so long now to loose 3 lbs. it's a new day and I just need to refocus. I hope everyone else is doing well and having a happy healthy thanksgiving!

I bet it's not a real weight gain. Probably Water from salt. Drink lots of water and lighten up on startchy carbs and I bet it comes right off. :)

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving I survived well and cooked but did a few things in a mor healthy way and no one complained like roasted sweet potatoes with honey olive oil cinnamon there were very good

For some big victories for me someone gave me some sweater dresses fitted tapered cut size 14 I just keep looking at them because I have NEVER been able to wear a straight fitted dress my granddaughter said try them they will fit so as I was cleaning out my closet 6 big bags I TRIED them and was shocked they fit nice so I guess Christmas I'm coming out in my new look and surprise everyone if I could just get rid of all this extra skin on my legs and arms I feel I would look skinny

So, Cecelia sent me a message (SHE'S ALIVE!!!) and asked me to send her the link to this thread...but I dunno how...so I'm bumping it up in hopes that she sees it. Welcome back :)

So the whole app changed and then I forgot my password- finally made it back here!

I'm at 150, size 6 and I'm cool with it!

Shot my first ever deer tonight- actually killed 2! Sorry if it grosses you out- got a head shot on this one (me in the picture) and the other I hit along the spine!

post-189261-0-54628700-1386815972_thumb.jpg

So the whole app changed and then I forgot my password- finally made it back here! I'm at 150, size 6 and I'm cool with it! Shot my first ever deer tonight- actually killed 2! Sorry if it grosses you out- got a head shot on this one (me in the picture) and the other I hit along the spine!

a size 6 and cool with it...sigh....you skinny thing!!!!! Congrats in your success:)

So the whole app changed and then I forgot my password- finally made it back here! I'm at 150, size 6 and I'm cool with it! Shot my first ever deer tonight- actually killed 2! Sorry if it grosses you out- got a head shot on this one (me in the picture) and the other I hit along the spine!

you look wonderful .. Congrats!!!!

I started out at 249, and had a dr appt today. I weigh 125, and have lost 125. I've lost what I weigh! I've lost half my body weight. So surreal to me!