Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fabulous February Post-Op's

Trying to get motivated to loose my last 15-20 lbs. I haven't exercised in 1 month.... Weather and back pain are my excuses. I'm trying to motivate myself and last night I was looking at before and after pictures on Pinterest. I need something I can do at home .. Maybe a video but I don't want to get bored. I have a treadmill but my doctor is not recommending that due to it causing plantar fasciitis . Ugh! Can't join the gym right now due to christmas around the corner... Suggestions welcome... I know what I need to do, I'm just feeling unmotivated and full of excuses.... I don't want to slip into old habits.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Anyone on here thinking of doing plastic surgery at some point in the future?

HW 332; CW 225; SD 02/28/2013; GW 175

Anyone on here thinking of doing plastic surgery at some point in the future? HW 332; CW 225; SD 02/28/2013; GW 175

Yes. I will get that awful skin on my abdomen removed! I have to wait a year-- I had an abdominal hernia a blockage and need to recover for a year.

I see. Yeah I want to do the combo of Tummy Tuck and panneculectomy. I think I will also do my arms too. I want to be able to wear sleeveless shirts and stuff and have my arms look good.

I want it ALL an upper and lower body lift....but will likely never be able to afford it. If nothing else I want the saggy gut cut off, it's just terrible.

HW 312, pre-op (RNY) 255, current weight 198

Same. My stomach is priority #1 and if by some miracle I could afford my arms they would be my #2. Boobs and legs will just have to suffer haha

Surgery date 2-11-13 beginning weight 244 current weight 146. 98 pounds down. Woohoo waiting on the 100 mark. The Doc wants me low 130s it's a slow go. Exercise daily 1 hour. Never felt better. Did my first 5k this past Saturday in 37.22 minutes. This is huge for me. Yes would love to be able to carve off all the excess and if I could my arms would be first. They are disgusting. But I doubt I would be able to have any of it due to cost. I don't post much but keep up with this thread always. Happy Zlosing everyone!!

Hey Fab Feb i haven't been blogging for awhile...Hope everyone is happy with their progress?

As for me my body has decided its happy at 185 size 12 instead of 250 Size 22. I am 8 months out and have been in a EPIC stall since August. So I don't get to obsessed and crazy I have stayed off this forum. I thought I would check in and see if anyone has been in a stall like this? anyone?

weight.png

Hey Fab Feb i haven't been blogging for awhile...Hope everyone is happy with their progress? As for me my body has decided its happy at 185 size 12 instead of 250 Size 22. I am 8 months out and have been in a EPIC stall since August. So I don't get to obsessed and crazy I have stayed off this forum. I thought I would check in and see if anyone has been in a stall like this? anyone?

Not totally stalled but losing SLOW like 2 pounds a month, maybe, on a good month, for the last 4 months or so. Like you, I'll take it and be happy. I'd really another 20 pounds off, wouldn't be at a normal BMI but I think I could stay at 175 and be happy with the overall out come. Still, extremely glad I made this choice!!!

We had an argument at work today. I swore up and down that another girl and I had the same sized butt, everyone in the joint kept arguing that no, I'm smaller. I just knew I was right. In the end I'm in a very loose size 14 pants, she's comfortable in a 16. My butt IS smaller but I just really have no grasp on it yet.

I'm down to 170. I fight for every pound which comes off at the rate of about 1 pound per month now. I know if I got going with more exercise I would see the last of it come off, but I'm just not able to motivate myself to do that at the moment.

HW: 275 DoS: 230 Feb 2013 CW: 172 GW: 150

I know what y'all mean about slow losing. As long as I stick to strict low carb high Protein I do pretty well. I am fighting the urge of not falling to temptation. The hunger is back with a vengeance and now it's 100 percent me doing the work except for minimal intake although I could eat a little more if I let myself.

I know what y'all mean about slow losing. As long as I stick to strict low carb high Protein I do pretty well. I am fighting the urge of not falling to temptation. The hunger is back with a vengeance and now it's 100 percent me doing the work except for minimal intake although I could eat a little more if I let myself.

I find I can eat more than before and have to be more careful. I am eating a whole apple --cut up-- or an orange every day. That helps because it seems to keep me full. Still losing. 99 lbs down.

Oooo I'm now able to eat a whole apple too. Honeycrisp apples are amazing

@monken

I have been stuck at 181 and only need 6 lbs to go. So frustrating!

Stuck at 170. 10 lbs to go.

HW: 275 DoS: 230 Feb 2013 CW: 172 GW: 150