Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fabulous February Post-Op's

I'm 1000-1200, typically 60-70 Protein, still at my average of 1-2 pounds a week. Not winning any races but I'll take it as long as i keep seeing the steady decline!

HW 312, pre-op (RNY) 255, current weight 204.2

Hi everyone!

Just wondering how all of you are doing. I have been through quite a bit these last few months. Dad had a heart attack, right after my surgery complications. I was afraid it was me....them my mom ended up with heart issues in the er too. We drove up there to Vegas to see them. Then I have been struggling g so much with this surgery and all my other med problems. The kids school ending....blah blah blah....just craziness. How are you all doing? I started at 287 and am down to 194.2. Dr says 160 is the goal. So I have a couple days till I get my 75% weight lost. I'm so excited to eat veggies again,.. I'm still on Protein mostly....have had a few bites of "bad" foods though. Right now I am trying to get my Vitamins and protein back up on my list of priorities. I am so sorry for being MIA it is had with all the complications and family problems and med problems. I hope there are still friends here.....hugs

Kat

Welcome back Kat! We're all still here, although lately we seem to be losing as much hair as weight, LOL!

Hi everyone!

Just wondering how all of you are doing. I have been through quite a bit these last few months. Dad had a heart attack' date=' right after my surgery complications. I was afraid it was me....them my mom ended up with heart issues in the er too. We drove up there to Vegas to see them. Then I have been struggling g so much with this surgery and all my other med problems. The kids school ending....blah blah blah....just craziness. How are you all doing? I started at 287 and am down to 194.2. Dr says 160 is the goal. So I have a couple days till I get my 75% weight lost. I'm so excited to eat veggies again,.. I'm still on Protein mostly....have had a few bites of "bad" foods though. Right now I am trying to get my Vitamins and protein back up on my list of priorities. I am so sorry for being MIA it is had with all the complications and family problems and med problems. I hope there are still friends here.....hugs

Kat[/quote']

Yayy! Glad to see you back. Sorry to hear about folks.

Great weight loss!

HW 255# surgerversary 04/29/13 cw 211#

I have the FitBit flex. I like it a lot. The only thing I wish it did was give you your heart rate.

HW 332; CW 241; SD 02/28/2013; GW 175

I have the FitBit flex. I like it a lot. The only thing I wish it did was give you your heart rate.

What all does the flex do? Do you wear it on your wrist?

Yeah it's goes on your non-dominant wrist. It keeps track of your steps and gives you an estimated calorie intake based off of your steps. You can also track your Water intake on it too. It has silent alarms and also keeps track of your sleep. Idk how, but it does lol.

I have the Fitbit One. I had the Ultra since last year and just last week switched to the One. I absolutely love it.

Hi everyone!

Just wondering how all of you are doing. I have been through quite a bit these last few months. Dad had a heart attack' date=' right after my surgery complications. I was afraid it was me....them my mom ended up with heart issues in the er too. We drove up there to Vegas to see them. Then I have been struggling g so much with this surgery and all my other med problems. The kids school ending....blah blah blah....just craziness. How are you all doing? I started at 287 and am down to 194.2. Dr says 160 is the goal. So I have a couple days till I get my 75% weight lost. I'm so excited to eat veggies again,.. I'm still on Protein mostly....have had a few bites of "bad" foods though. Right now I am trying to get my Vitamins and protein back up on my list of priorities. I am so sorry for being MIA it is had with all the complications and family problems and med problems. I hope there are still friends here.....hugs

Kat[/quote']

Hey Kat welcome back congrats on your major weight loss. ..

Ok so I am stuck once again at 187 and holding I guess my MD was right when he said the first 6 months should be all Protein and nothing else for maximum weight loss....one low lab result and Hair loss minimal I am happy.....

HW 250

SW 232

CW 187

GW 150

weight.png

Sitting in the waiting room about to get my mammogram (yay 40!!!!). I'm guessing having the worlds loosest, floppiest boobs should make this a piece of cake!

Closing in on the 170's... I've been charting my food with MFP again and it definitely helps me get all my Protein in and focus on three meals, no grazing. Today I'm down to 183. I had hoped to reach my goal of 150 by my birthday in early October... If I can lose 10 pounds a month for the next two months I might be able to pull it off, but it will take diligence! I'm so grateful for the support I'm receiving here!

p.s. I have begun to date again, and the weight loss has given me back my confidence! Not just to dare to date, but to realize when someone is not right for me, and not "settling" just because I think "I'm lucky to have a date at all."

Hi everyone. It's been a while since I've been here. Having summer off from work its been super busy with being home with my girls!

My dos was 2/20/13- 222 hw

Current weight is 161. I've been stuck in the 160's going on 2 months now. Was losing 10# a month at the least so enjoyed seeing myself drop into a new range the next month.

My hair has fallen out super bad this past month. I have really long hair and with swimming daily, gardening, I swim- rap it into a bun, take a bath- wrap it into a bun.... Haven't been brushing my hair daily and did today for the first time in 5 days! (I really suck at having and taking care of long hair- don't know why I try and keep it long but I feel more attractive and my husband likes long hair on me) so anyhow- it was a terrible mess! Massive Hair loss :(

Feeling kinda low about the stall and now the hair loss. I suppose I need to kick myself in gear and do more.... I work out 5x a week and am constantly on the go, eat well.... Just stinks kinda..