Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

Pulled pork and coleslaw. Made enough for the week. No more cooking, yay!

Taco bell pintos and cheese

Tomato soup.... I'm on the preop diet

Huge pot of spicy chili...again. This has been almost a weekly meal. The whole family loves it!

I have a batch of home made chili, but this afternoon I made beef stew. I haven't had it since last year and I'm nervous to try it. The meat is dredged in seasoned flour and then browned in oil, and flour is also used to thicken the base. I'm wondering how the oil and flour will affect my pouch. Anyone know if it's a bad idea or not?

It might be safer to stick w/chili. I LOVE my chili! :-)

I have a batch of home made chili, but this afternoon I made beef stew. I haven't had it since last year and I'm nervous to try it. The meat is dredged in seasoned flour and then browned in oil, and flour is also used to thicken the base. I'm wondering how the oil and flour will affect my pouch. Anyone know if it's a bad idea or not?

Don't know but sounds heavenly! ;)

Is there a recipes thread anywhere? I'm trying to stockpile some recipes to have on hand after I have surgery next week. I keep seeing all these chili posts, I need a recipe lol

Is there a recipes thread anywhere? I'm trying to stockpile some recipes to have on hand after I have surgery next week. I keep seeing all these chili posts, I need a recipe lol

My chili is easy - I got the recipe from my husband's body-building website.

Spicy Chili

One pound ground turkey or ground chicken

One envelope chili mix

One can Tomato paste

One can black Beans, undrained

One can diced tomatoes, undrained

One can corn, drained

One cup medium salsa

In a large pan sprayed with cooking spray cook ground meat till almost done; add chili seasonings and tomato paste, mixing well; add black beans, diced tomatoes, salsa, and corn. Mix well. Cover and simmer for 10 mins. Done! You can serve it topped with a little shredded cheddar, if you want. :-)

You can use other types of beans, add fresh basil, chopped onion, or even a cup of cooked brown rice. I like to mix in a cup of spicy refried beans. Change up the recipe to make it your own - there's no right or wrong. Once I used chopped rotisserie chicken because I had no ground meat. It was good that way, too. :-)

Puréed clam chowder ????

Puréed clam chowder ????

Tonight whole grain spaghetti homemade sauce, baked meatballs using turkey and lean beef

My chili is easy - I got the recipe from my husband's body-building website.

Spicy Chili

One pound ground turkey or ground chicken

One envelope chili mix

One can Tomato paste

One can black Beans, undrained

One can diced tomatoes, undrained

One can corn, drained

One cup medium salsa

In a large pan sprayed with cooking spray cook ground meat till almost done; add chili seasonings and tomato paste, mixing well; add black beans, diced tomatoes, salsa, and corn. Mix well. Cover and simmer for 10 mins. Done! You can serve it topped with a little shredded cheddar, if you want. :-)

You can use other types of beans, add fresh basil, chopped onion, or even a cup of cooked brown rice. I like to mix in a cup of spicy refried beans. Change up the recipe to make it your own - there's no right or wrong. Once I used chopped rotisserie chicken because I had no ground meat. It was good that way, too. :-)

That sounds awesome! Thank you!

Chipotle!

One of my favorite places!

Have yall seen these. You can get at Walmart. Ham, cheese, and roasted peanuts. 13 grams of Protein. 4 carbs, 170 calories

The one with chicken has 14 grams of protein

I just downloaded a coupon for it, I thought that was great!