Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

fish and some mac and cheese and according to my fitness pal i need 900 more calories this after eating 3 other meals today

Jerz, I use Paul Prudhome's Blackened Redfish Magic on them. Sooooo good! Just thaw the filet, sprinkle generously on both sides and fry em up in a pan.

I guess blocking ppl only works on the web version and not the app. *sigh* Last night I had yogurt with blueberries' date=' strawberries and granola.

Anybody have any ideas on what to do with frozen salmon filets?

HW:358 DOS:338 CW:285 SD:1/28/13[/quote']

I wish I could eat salmon, I'd have so many more options! But I'm allergic :(

I guess blocking ppl only works on the web version and not the app. *sigh* Last night I had yogurt with blueberries' date=' strawberries and granola.

HW:358 DOS:338 CW:285 SD:1/28/13[/quote']

Broiled with a lemon caper sauce. Then use the leftovers for salmon cakes with garlic aioli.

I guess blocking ppl only works on the web version and not the app. *sigh* Last night I had yogurt with blueberries, strawberries and granola.

HW:358 DOS:338 CW:285 SD:1/28/13

I know. I was shocked it still showed up on my phone then found out, nope, not the computer. That kind of sucks.

You could thaw them and slice them and stuff them with a little crabmeat and fat free cream cheese....maybe add in some spinach?

You could thaw them and slice them and stuff them with a little crabmeat and fat free cream cheese....maybe add in some spinach?

That sounds amazing I'm so going to try that :)

I'm making a homemade chicken noodle Soup with egg noodles. As tired of soup as I am - this soup is delish!

HW 305 SW 292 CW 282 GW 150

Sounds great! I hardly do any kind of noodle' date=' but I know that my family would love it! Sometimes, it's all about them![/quote']

I don't think I'm ready for the chicken or noodles yet but the Soup on the other hand I'm ready for! :-) hubby can have all the "stuff" :-)

HW 305 SW 292 CW 282 GW 150

I know. I was shocked it still showed up on my phone then found out' date=' nope, not the computer. That kind of sucks.

You could thaw them and slice them and stuff them with a little crabmeat and fat free cream cheese....maybe add in some spinach?[/quote']

That sounds SO good!!!

I must admit-I like schwans live smart products. Just watch the ones with high sodium.

Love their plain unbreaded fish filets. With my spices and sauces of course.

I must admit-I like schwans live smart products. Just watch the ones with high sodium.

Love their plain unbreaded fish filets. With my spices and sauces of course.

I love their mahi mahi

HW 358. SW 344 CW 343 GOAL 200

I miss eating out at a restaurant really bad right now. So I may go to Harry's seafood (one of the high end restaurants in Wilmington) and try some salmon or maybe even just get some oysters and crab. They have a mixed raw seafood appetizer that I used to think was waaaaay to small for 50 bucks but it may be just the right size now! Yum!

HW 283. SW265. SD 3/22/13! CW 244.