Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anna Nicole Smith has died

Sunta

What a sad, sad story. All I can think is that maybe now her baby has somewhat of a chance at a normal life...

I read that she passed out at the Hard Rock Seminole Hotel in Hollywood, FL unconcious. Does anyone know why she died? I wonder if she was using drugs.....so sad. So much tragedy in her life :think

~Liz~

03/10/06

241/156/160

5'8''

Well first they have to find out who the father is of her baby. Then you know that her baby's lawyer will continue the fight for the 450+ million she was awarded from Marshall estate. I see that this will go on for a while. They will probably being standing in line to be the father and a chance at that jackpot. How sad.

Yes, I can't help but think of the legacy the poor child was born into. Her brother dying in the hospital room days after her death, her mother dying four months later, her mother's bizarre life, and the fight over her custody. I just pray that whichever man is proven to be the father provides a more stable environment for her.

So sad... I just heard this on the radio not two minutes ago!

Anna with her current legal problems from the TrimSpa suit and the loss of her son, who was touted as being her best friend, she most likely gave up on life....... that poor, poor, poor baby girl...

MY HEART HURTS FOR ANNA NICOLE EVEN IN HER DEATH

ANNA HAS BEEN TALKED ABOUT AND SCORNED BY THE

PUBLIC..SHE LIVED LIFE JUST AS WE DO, BUT HER LIFE JUST

HAPPEND TO BE EXPOSED TO THE PUBLIC...HER MISTAKES

EXPOSED TO THE PUBLIC.....HER GRIEF EXPOSED TO THE

PUBLIC..HER PAIN WAS EXPOSED TO THE PUBLIC..WE ARE

DIFFERENT BECAUSE NOT MANY KNOW OUR PAIN, MISTAKES,

OR GRIEF NOW I WONDER IF SHE WILL EVEN BE ABLE TO

REST IN DEATH NO BECAUSE IT'S EXPOSED TO THE

PUBLIC...ANNA WAS A BEAUTIFUL LADY BIG OR SMALL SHE

LOVED LIFE AND LIVED IT THE WAY SHE WANTED..BUT I

WONDER IF SHE HAD AN ANGEL TO HELP ENCOURAGE HER

WHEN THINGS GOT TOUGH. ENCOURAGE YOUR FRIENDS

WITH KIND WORDS LOVE THEM, LISTEN TO THEM, EMBRACE

THEIR MISTAKES AND HELP THEM NOT TO MAKE THEM AGAIN

I SINCERLY PRAY THAT GOD HAS MERCY ON HER AND ALLOWS ANNA NICOLE TO GET THE REST SHE NEEDS IN HIS ARMS.....

I've always felt sorry for her on some level. She never seemed to know who she was or what she wanted from her life.

Hi, This is so sad. Anna really loved her kids so much, whatever people may say about her. She was a good lady. Thick Chick Texas you are exactly right. Anna I wish you to sleep peacefully. Susannah

A co-worker of mine told me just now that he heard that she OD'd on diet pills. I wonder if they were Trim Spa? That is so sad...I am so glad that I got my band and don't have to take diet pills to keep the weight off. Obviously they are super dangerous......:)

~Liz~

03/10/06

241/156/160

5'8''

A co-worker of mine told me just now that he heard that she OD'd on diet pills. I wonder if they were Trim Spa? That is so sad...I am so glad that I got my band and don't have to take diet pills to keep the weight off. Obviously they are super dangerous......:)

It's not the pills that are dangerous, it's the people who abuse them. I took phentermine on and off for many years, and it was the only way I could curb my appetite long enough to stick with a diet. I used them responsibly and they worked well for me. But I knew that they were not a good long term approach to weight management. If Anna Nicole died from ODing on diet pills, I'd bet money that she took too many and probably mixed them with other drugs and/or alcohol. I feel very bad for her and her baby. Her life was out of control for a long, long time.

I certainly hope none of us live our life the way she lived hers. Anna has a history of abusing alcohol and drugs and I think it's very likely that one, or a combination of the two, caused respiratory depression and cardiac arrest. I suppose we'll never know if it was intentional or not. I feel sorry for the daughter she left behind and hope her father (whomever that is) gives her unconditional love and a "normal" life.

Hi, Yeas so maybe Anna Nicole abused drugs and alcohol, but I reckon a lot of us have ended up where we are from abusing food. Maybe Drugs and alcohol were Anna's port in the storm. At any rate we can't look down on her.

She has lost her life so I would hope we could have a bit of compassion and grace for another person. Susannah:confused:

Reminds me of the Christina Onasis story. She died from an overdose of drugs - amphetamines. She also left a young daughter. Very sad, on both accounts.