Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Spivak's patients .....

I think they do all fills at his office now.

I had my first two at his office when he did have the flouro machine.But they told me since I was self pay I needed to go to the surgery center.I really like going to the surgery center.I am in and out in about ten minutes.I even went on the wrong day one time and they still took me.

Have they filled you with Omnipaque or are you still with saline? I'm on Day 9 after my 3rd fill and the restriction is holding well.

My first fill was with saline but most of it was gone when I went in for my second, so Dr. Spivak used the Omnipaque. My third was with the Omni as well . . . I prefer that I think ~ As unpredictable as my little tool is I don't want to worry about my fill evaporating too . . . . :)

hi carriedba

i've only had fills in his office and had to wait 45-60 mins each time i go.

from what i've heard from some of the women in the waiting room...the surgery center is alot faster.

unfortunately i had my surgery at park plaza so i cant go to the surgi- center.

but i've requested dr spivak to do the fills so i've had facetime with him...which i like because i've had some issues.

hope this helps

hi nurseamy,

you mentioned "when dr spivak had the fluro machine"

does he still have it?

Yes, Josie -- He just got it, like in May. 2nd fill I got was under fluro. 3rd was not, but I don't know why.

hi nurseamy,

you mentioned "when dr spivak had the fluro machine"

does he still have it?

As far as I know,I only had my first two fills there.And he did have the machine in the office @ that time.

thanks....i had it with the fluro the first time...but thought maybe something happened to it. i'm waiting for brenda to call me back to discuss if i need another fill right now

thanks girls

"when dr spivak had the fluro machine"

does he still have it?

Yes, I was there for a fill last Thursday and he still has it.

Leslie, the new nurse did my fill and did a fine job. I have always requested Dr. Spivak because I felt like I should see him, but with her doing it I was in and out of there in less than 30 minutes and have not had a single problem. I would have liked to have seen him, but you can't complain about the time as it was.

I also had my surgery at Park Plaza.

hi

i just had my second fill yesterday and the new girl gave it and did a super job. in fact it didnt hurt at all.....

hi

i just had my second fill yesterday and the new girl gave it and did a super job. in fact it didnt hurt at all.....

she stuck me 4 times today including once where i was standing under fluoro - no go. I had her stop because it hurt and also I was worried about infection. Going to try again in another 2 weeks.

she stuck me 4 times today including once where i was standing under fluoro - no go. I had her stop because it hurt and also I was worried about infection. Going to try again in another 2 weeks.

Oh My Gosh !!! No doubt I would have fainted! :faint:

I had my first fill today. I don't know the gals name, but she did a fine job. First try and no problems. She had short brown hair.< /p>

I had my first fill today. I don't know the gals name, but she did a fine job. First try and no problems. She had short brown hair.< /div>

That is Dr. Spivak's new nurse, Leslie. She did my last fill and did a fine job for me as well.