Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2006 Bandits' February Challenge

I was giggling to myself at the couple of posts about not reaching this months goal, 'cos I am so bad, I don't even know what the goal is, sorry all, I am a bit slack, i am sure I have passed it though, otherwise I wouldn't be saying this, today I had to fight off again at work all the comments about my weight loss and great attitude, I never work with the same people. sometimes I don't see them for years........I don't reveal though it is too personal for me, wow, so the 1st of March is over here already, what is the challenge for us now, and what is our celebration ideas for April!!! Maybe a big chat in the chatroom together?

XX Amourette, no workout today just 15 hours on my feet, 4 of them in killer stillettos hehehe!:)

Sara, good luck over this month of pre-op! Can you imagine that you will be where we are in only a year?? Cool, huh?

hello girls:-)

the flu is finally gone. I had my checkup today and I have lost 2,4kg of pure fat(in a month)!!Amourette tell me about dating it kinda sucks and also I dont really know where to find single AND normal guys?? At work?no way,clubs no no (never works out), internet? (hm not sure about that one...)

ADVICE NEEDED: today I got a call from a headhunter, she told me about this job opening and is waiting for my reply. I think I found which company that is and it sounds interesting, definitely I would be more responsible and a "bigger boss", BUT its something new(new people, new enviroment...) and Im scared plus I always question my skills and its in a different city (here its not that normal to move for work). My question is would you try it out just for the heck of it or would you stay safely in your current job? (There probably be more candidates so I dont think that I have that job for sure but would you just try to apply?)

In my current job its safe, I know almost everything, I can slack a bit, I know everybody, but theres not that much to do, my work isnt that valued as it would be there,it would be a new challenge, plus I could get more money.

QUESTION 2:I think someone else was on Effexor as well I would like to know how do you feel if you lower your dose? The truth is I lowerd my dose from 150mg to 75mg and I feel like sh... you name it nightmares, panic attacts, bad concentration, Im tired etc.... I even found out that in the US patients want this medication to be suppressed, due to the side effects...

Thank you for your answers I really dont know what to do.-)

Eficka,

I would apply for the job if I were you. Applying doesn't mean you have to take it, if you find out the money doesn't justify the move, or that you don't really like the people. Just continue to check it out for now and pretend (to them) like it's the best job you could ever dream of. Then, once you have the offer, you can figure out if you really want it.

Good luck deciding.

Boo, thanks for your well wishes...I am so excited, and I cant wait to see what Ill be like this time next year like you are all at now :)