Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How This Will Affect You In Old Age?

I know 3 people who had revisions. I'm sure they were the cause of their pouch stretching but be honest it happens people quit smoking for years and start again. Quit using drugs and alcohol and relapse it can happen to the best of us. Rest assured there are ways to help if you do stretch your pouch. I don't look down on anyone there are people on this site who ha e had revisions and you could be hurting their feelings no one is perfect. Lucky my granny isn't on this forum shed cuss you out! ;)

Your granny sounds like quite the lady!!

So dont listen to people who tell you that after 2 yrs u will start gaining weight. Thats not true! You get what you put in!!! i know plenty of people who have lost all their weight and kept it off for years! you will develop a healthier way of eating so if you continue that way then you wont gain back your weight. And idk why ur doc told you no Soup. I have Soup all the time!

rny 4/6/12 <br />hw 255/cw 201/ gw 137

No mami I was talking to law. Sorry I didn't quote. Guess I was being lazy

Quite the lady ha she reminds me of Nana rose from roseanne. She was the cool Grandma that told us dirty jokes. We always said she was white trash with money

I know 3 people who had revisions. I'm sure they were the cause of their pouch stretching but be honest it happens people quit smoking for years and start again. Quit using drugs and alcohol and relapse it can happen to the best of us. Rest assured there are ways to help if you do stretch your pouch. I don't look down on anyone there are people on this site who ha e had revisions and you could be hurting their feelings no one is perfect. Lucky my granny isn't on this forum shed cuss you out! ;)

U deff took my post the wrong way. And trust me ur granny would meet her match ;) but i was only comforting the ppl who r rethinking surgery cuz they think they will need a revision. Not everyone needs a revision and it shouldnt be assumed that we will all need it. I for one did this surgery planning to loose the weight n keep it off. I have no intention of lettin the weight come back.

Btw u should be careful talkin about ppl relapsing. My bf has been sober for 3 yrs. Its a sensitive subject you might offend someone.

rny 4/6/12 <br />hw 255/cw 199/ gw 137

U deff took my post the wrong way. And trust me ur granny would meet her match ;) but i was only comforting the ppl who r rethinking surgery cuz they think they will need a revision. Not everyone needs a revision and it shouldnt be assumed that we will all need it. I for one did this surgery planning to loose the weight n keep it off. I have no intention of lettin the weight come back.

Btw u should be careful talkin about ppl relapsing. My bf has been sober for 3 yrs. Its a sensitive subject you might offend someone.

I know you didn't mean it to offend anyone I was joking. As far as relapsing its a fact of life my mom is a life long alcoholic so are most of her siblings. She's fallen off the wagon more times than most. Its a daily struggle no shame in it. Dust yourself off and get back on.

Well thats unfortunate. My bf is the same way but hes never relapsed. Hes like the poster boy for aa and church lol. Hes a much better person and bf than he was 3 yrs ago tho :) and good luck to ur mom and her siblings :) one day at a time!

I feel for them but distance myself as well. I'm glad I've been thru so much as child with their alcohol problems as an adult I don't drink and I've never done drugs. I'm a Christian as well you and you bf are in my prayers. Kudos to him for staying clean for so long

My Dad has 17 years of sobriety(so proud of him). No relapses and he jokes about having a drink all of the time...everyone is different in how they handle things.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using RNYTalk