Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's definitely not for everyone but if done right can be enjoyable. Do research first, go slow, and most importantly use a good lube!

Oh lord I hope no one I know joins this forum.

Lol.. Ive never not swallowed, it's personal preference for everyone. I heard it was high in protien but I'm too shy to ask my dr lol

High in Protein really?
Urban myth...You'd have to swallow a lot to get any substantial Protein.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using the BariatricPal App

You know what's high in Protein? Carp!

Sorry wrong thread

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Haha...I was in on that thread too...

I was looking for something else when I stumbled upon this and didn't read the 100s of replies or realize it was 3 years old when I commented. Whoops.

I'm glad you did. I do not know how I never saw this thread! Awesome read.

Hilarious, huh?

My doctor actually said 6 weeks

HW 385 SW 359 CW 335 (50lbs down!) Sleeved 10/5/16

I would imagine that first the guy needs to be healthy. Other then that. I waited 1 month and some days.

My doctor said two weeks. We waited a little under that, but still had to be careful with my incisions.

Wow, necro-post revivial! I know this is in the Ladies Room, however there is somethings that were not mentioned in this thread that is actually kind of important. So please forgive the intrusion, but it is done with the best of intentions.

Semen is made up of Proteins, fructose, and Vitamins. But they are in so little total quantity that nutritionally speaking they are irrelevant. The amounts of them are for the sperm, not the human digestive system to process. So the idea that it is a viable source of Protein or carbs is invalid. And the people who mentioned it causing dumping syndrome must have had the pineapple juice first! :lol:

I know we are all adults here, but I shall still try to present this as tactful as possible. The other thing that is actually important is the actual act of fellatio. The suction coupled with the motion inherent with fellatio will cause gulping and swallowing of air. This can result in mild to severe stomach pain!

So while I totally appreciate anyone wanting to do this for their significant other (you rock), don't be in any sort of rush. Take care of yourself and heal well first.

Wow, necro-post revivial! I know this is in the Ladies Room, however there is somethings that were not mentioned in this thread that is actually kind of important. So please forgive the intrusion, but it is done with the best of intentions.

Semen is made up of Proteins, fructose, and Vitamins. But they are in so little total quantity that nutritionally speaking they are irrelevant. The amounts of them are for the sperm, not the human digestive system to process. So the idea that it is a viable source of Protein or carbs is invalid. And the people who mentioned it causing dumping syndrome must have had the pineapple juice first! :lol:

I know we are all adults here, but I shall still try to present this as tactful as possible. The other thing that is actually important is the actual act of fellatio. The suction coupled with the motion inherent with fellatio will cause gulping and swallowing of air. This can result in mild to severe stomach pain!

So while I totally appreciate anyone wanting to do this for their significant other (you rock), don't be in any sort of rush. Take care of yourself and heal well first.

Another idea that works is to mix sugar-free Hershey Syrup and PB2. Apply to your partner and treat it like an ice cream topping. Don't gobble it, lick it and enjoy!

20161114_073010_zpswrllga7g.jpg

@@BigViffer, I knew and mentioned that about the Protein content, but I never thought of the mechanics of the act. Good thing it will be a while before I see my fella. I should be healed by then. I'll be about 2 months post op. That should be ok, right? ;-)