Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well I haven't posted anything in quite a while.

But here's my story I guess. I have always been over weight as long as a can remember. Life hasn't always been so easy as most of u can agree. But I got my surgery on march 6. My highest weight was 321. The day of my surgery I was 300. Post op was a little rough for me. My husband is in a wheelchair so doing things around the house was hard and lets just say being home was very stressfull to say the least. There was no one to go walk with or go to the gym and for some reason i really dont like doing things alone )Food wise At first my husband was very supportive emotionally which was great. But then When I started on soft foods everything went down Hill. I live in the country so the nearest gym is 30mins away and is really crappy

Lol. My husband yells about how much food I waste cause I buy something and can't finish it before it goes bad. Which I can't help that stores don't have pouch friendly sized portions lol not to

Mention lately I can't stand the taste of pretty much any food. I feel like I went from being fat and eating everything I'll say lol to being fat and anorexic. I don't have the motivation to go

To the gym or pretty much do anything. Complications from surgery I got an ulcer cause

I started smoking again cause I was stressed and now I can't seem to quit. And both of my

Legs are numb I went to the doctor and she said well just wait to u go to the surgeon and they can figure it out well that's not for months ain't helping me now. I tried to be positive and reward my self for the weight ive lost and went and got a new tattoo but of course it got infected just my luck. I've just become soooo depressed

I don't know what to do with my self and of course in not losing any weight cause I'm barely eating at all if I do eat anythig. I am starting to

Regret this surgery it's making my life harder then it already was not sure what to do

Anymore :( I just want to scream and cry! I've only lost 45lb since surgery and 66 all together but yet I can't be happy :( thanks for

Listening :(

So sorry you are having such a bad time. You have a tough life but it is your life. 1st the wasting food issue, freeze leftovers in ice cube trays. When they freeze put in ziplock bag mark whatever u put in bag. 2nd you do not need a gym, put shoes on and walk out the door. Give yourself 1 hour a day for you. Walk, take a breath, on days you can not walk take 2 cans of anything you have in the panty and work your arms. Take time for you and take a long bath. As for your husband not being supportive, make your own support. Use this group and remember it is about your happiness .

There are lots of things you can do right at home to workout as "mignonsmom" above just walk or take two Soup cans and lift weights etc. You can get DVD's that have exercise programs, you might want to try yoga which is such a stress reliever. You don't have to do all the positions perfectly but can try and as you loose you will be able to do more.

You don't have to start out by running a marathon.... just baby steps. Walk 10 minutes one day and then increase it 5 minutes each day. Also walking/exercising is a great stress reliever.

Look inside yourself for support and don't depend on anyone, talk to yourself and motivate yourself. It sounds crazy I know but these are little tips that work for me.

I have been getting compliants about throwing away food too. Not to mention the freezer full of stuff i bought that i thought would be perfect and i just cant handle eating it.

Would it be possible to go for walks with your husband? I know you said you live in the country so im not sure if you have sidewalks there. I found that just going window shopping at a mall or someplace huge like costco seemed to be enough excercise for me some days.

Above all else, remember you have lots of friends here. You're never alone.