Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gastric Bypass Surgery Progress Pictures

I'm 3 months post op, this my progress thus far.

HW: 248

SW: 241

CW: 201

Here's some before and after.

post-254617-14527238260605_thumb.jpg

post-254617-14527238435182_thumb.jpg

post-254617-14527238549501_thumb.jpg

I'm still a work in progress, but I'm loving it! ????

post-254617-14527240689508_thumb.jpg

post-267256-1452724378421_thumb.jpg post-267256-14527243928292_thumb.jpg

First is a few months before surgery and the second was just last week.

Just had to share my progress pics.. It's been awhile since I've done that!! the top left picture is day one of pre-op diet and same for picture underneath.. Second picture on top is one month after surgery June 5th, same date underneath, and last picture on top right is January 26th 2016.. I feel so much better and can't believe the amazing progress I've made.. I went from a 4x shirt to a medium.. And 52 waist to a 34.. Crazy isn't it... I hope everyone else is having such great success.. post-242829-14539843248537_thumb.jpg post-242829-14539843359612_thumb.jpg

@@Salonboi Amazing progress... very inspiring for a guy like me that has entered the back stretch of the weight loss.

@@Salonboi Amazing progress... very inspiring for a guy like me that has entered the back stretch of the weight loss.

Thank you for the compliment!!! I hope you are having the same success!!! When and what type of surgery did you have? If to personal you obviously don't have to answer... Enjoy your weekend.. Keep up the good work...

@@Salonboi I had gastric bypass on Oct 1st, 2015... I was about 425 before the 2-week preop liquid diet and was down to 404 lbs the morning of surgery. So about 100lbs lost since the morning of surgery 4 months ago. Doing well, still losing, but it's starting to slow I think. Wife and I went to Boston earlier this month for a hockey tournament for my son... didn't lose anything over those 5 days. There was a whole foods across the street from the hotel, so most meals we swung by there and I'd get 3/4 to a cup of salad or their premade cold salad... I have a feeling the premade salads were a little heavy on fat/sugar and thus calories. Anyhow, since then things have been much more routine, and the scale has been moving slightly again. I think this next week is when I'm going to start with the strength training to hopefully maintain any of my muscle mass and increase my metabolism.

@@Salonboi I had gastric bypass on Oct 1st, 2015... I was about 425 before the 2-week preop liquid diet and was down to 404 lbs the morning of surgery. So about 100lbs lost since the morning of surgery 4 months ago. Doing well, still losing, but it's starting to slow I think. Wife and I went to Boston earlier this month for a hockey tournament for my son... didn't lose anything over those 5 days. There was a whole foods across the street from the hotel, so most meals we swung by there and I'd get 3/4 to a cup of salad or their premade cold salad... I have a feeling the premade salads were a little heavy on fat/sugar and thus calories. Anyhow, since then things have been much more routine, and the scale has been moving slightly again. I think this next week is when I'm going to start with the strength training to hopefully maintain any of my muscle mass and increase my metabolism.

Amazing progress.... That 4 month mark is exactly the same time I noticed the slowdown.. I would go a week or two after that and lose nothing, but then all of a sudden 10lbs gone in a week. So sounds like you are exactly on track. Us bigger guys drop major poundage, quick!! Pretty soon they will be calling ya skinny and I hope you aren't planning on losing anymore weight lol.. It can be somewhat annoying, as I'm like how do you know what my body should do weight wise.. Are you able to take the constant compliments well? That was a tough one at first for me, as I felt it was constantly pointing out my failure to myself.. But now I've learned how to except it.. But for me, I had to come up with my response, and rehearse it, so I had something to say back.. It helped me focus on the compliment and then I moved on to next subject lol.. I wish you continued success.. I'm assuming you are from Michigan? I'm originally from Grand Rapids. Most of my family still there..

I am 24 wk post band to gastric bypass found these photos of my son and I down 164 pound my son lost 46 with diet and exercise oh how we have changed post-125416-14569465350158_thumb.jpg

Sleeve to bypass revision 10/21 lbs down half way to my goal

post-135979-0-91264500-1457877260_thumb.jpeg