Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gastric Bypass Surgery Progress Pictures

That's great! You don't have any loose arm? Did you work out a lot? I lost 60 lbs in 3 months and my loose skin is driving me crazy. I started at 213 I'm not 146 at 4 months 1/2

Luckily I have very little loose skin. Just on my belly area. I'm very lucky

I wouldn't have even looked at your arms if you hadn't said that. All I saw was a beautiful woman with a beautiful figure!

I wouldn't have even looked at your arms if you hadn't said that. All I saw was a beautiful woman with a beautiful figure!

Thank you! I feel like people look at me and then they look at my deflated arms. I hope working out will help the issue.

@"foodfighter78" I was excited to see you say you've had no Migraines. How long have you had migraines? Were they episodic or chronic? So happy for you!

I had about 2 migraines episodes a week, it was terrible, nausea and pain until I took meds and go on a dark room for awhile, I never figure it what was causing it, since my surgery I don't have it anymore. I'm very happy about it! I start to have migraines about 20 years ago, I was 17

I'm the same way! My doctor had never heard of migraines going away after surgery and no one else on the forums seemed to either. Nice to know I'm not the only one. It's amazing! I got terrible migraines 3 to 4 times a week and since my surgery only 3 headaches in 2 months and they weren't even close to migraines.

You look simply amazing! Absolutely beautiful. Wouldn't not have even noticed your arms. I'm not sure if you posted somewhere else, but can you please provide your stats, when was your surgery please?

Edited by thbrown223

You look simply amazing! Absolutely beautiful. Wouldn't not have even noticed your arms. I'm not sure if you posted somewhere else, but can you please provide your stats, when was your surgery please?
Start weight on my first doctor appt was 225 lbs, Day of surgery 213lbs, today 143lbs surgery was March 16 2015.

Start weight on my first doctor appt was 225 lbs, Day of surgery 213lbs, today 143lbs surgery was March 16 2015.

You do look great! I know you said you are concerned with your arms. I would give yourself sometime for everything to settle. I hear people say their skin rebounds a bit little by little.

You do look great! I know you said you are concerned with your arms. I would give yourself sometime for everything to settle. I hear people say their skin rebounds a bit little by little.
Yes I'll give some time, and I need to start working out. I don't intake much so my energy level is very low. I lost very fast. So give little time it's a good idea for my body to catch up!

That was really fast! I agree you just need a lil time. I can only wish I can look that good in the same time period as you. You must so proud of yourself. ????

That was really fast! I agree you just need a lil time. I can only wish I can look that good in the same time period as you. You must so proud of yourself. ????[/quote

I didn't really do much, I was sick for the first 3 months, I still can't eat much so I'm really limited to what I can eat, I wish I could eat a little more like a normal person in small quantities.

This is so inspiring to see everyone's amazing progress! I have been too shy to share my own but i think its time I quit being a chicken and just do it! So here it is.. First pic was on April 15th, The morning of my surgery.. Second pic was just 5 days ago on August 15th, my 4 months post op. Since surgery I have lost 92 pounds and although I still have a LOT more to lose, i am happy with my progress so far :) also, I'm sorry for the bare skin... I wanted to document my neck changing and everything. Forgive me!

post-251271-14401416451987_thumb.jpg