Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gastric Bypass Surgery Progress Pictures

@@foodfighter78,

Girl. You look AMAZING! I remember and to think you were thinking of not going through with the surgery!! :)

Congratulations!

Yes I remember that too! I'm still little frustrated with food, but all went well! And yes I'm happy when I see myself. No more high blood pressure, no more Migraines, no more sleep apnea . Yeahhh

Panda, you R very Pretty woman, Thank god the weight loss has really worked for U, I love seeing your neck I hope I have one to. I have to start liquids on Monday and July 13 is my day hope I live to post again it sorta scares me?

@"foodfighter78" I was excited to see you say you've had no Migraines. How long have you had migraines? Were they episodic or chronic? So happy for you!

@"foodfighter78" I was excited to see you say you've had no Migraines. How long have you had migraines? Were they episodic or chronic? So happy for you!

I had about 2 migraines episodes a week, it was terrible, nausea and pain until I took meds and go on a dark room for awhile, I never figure it what was causing it, since my surgery I don't have it anymore. I'm very happy about it! I start to have migraines about 20 years ago, I was 17

Edited by foodfighter78

@@Roostertail2 you look incredible and so very very happy! Congratulations on your phenomenal success!

Edited by The Candidate

That's awesome FoodFighter!!! Hope it stays like that and I have a similar effect!

9 weeks out, 57lbs down.

post-237774-14357100022858_thumb.jpg

Two year surgery anniversary yesterday, I am also 6 weeks post op for skin removal! Feeling and looking better then I have in 20 years! post-191960-14358559189373_thumb.jpg post-191960-14358559438522_thumb.jpg

You are beautiful caleksa!

I am 6 months & 2 days post-surgery, and life is beautiful. Front, back, and side photos are in my gallery folder: http://www.bariatricpal.com/gallery/image/85333-6-month-progress-picture-side/

gallery_242112_22200_37957.jpg

Edited by anaxila

post-247032-0-03093500-1436404639_thumb.jpg post-247032-0-66641500-1436404647_thumb.jpg post-247032-0-32154100-1436404656_thumb.jpg
Hopefully I figured out how to add full size pictures to my post?

PS: Nope, guess thumbnails will have to do.

Edited by goodnuff

Amazing @@anaxila!!

Hopefully I figured out how to add full size pictures to my post?

PS: Nope, guess thumbnails will have to do.

I had just the opposite problem! I was trying to insert thumbnails, and ended up with HYOOOOGE images. We just can't get what we want, can we?

Love your update! You look fantastic!

Awesome work.. You look amazing & such an inspiration!!!