Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need a big fat lecture. :(

For the last two weeks I haven't lost weight. I mean really, it's not a big deal right? Except it is to me. I am 8 pounds from my first goal weight (of being under 300) which would put me at a 65 pound loss since August 15th.

However, I know why I am not losing weight. I am not eating as much. I had my period which started my "I don't feel like eating" phase that lasted to last week as well. I wake up, I am not hungry, I don't think about food and next thing I know it is 3 in the afternoon. The only times I DO eat is when I am at work because I am constantly being reminded and my computer is right by the kitchen. But on school days or rest days...I can easily get myself to eat only twice and 99% of the time one of those meals is blackberries or another Low GI fruit. [Also, does Decaf tea count as Water? I have been substituting my Water with decaf tea and I'm not sure if this contributes or it's strictly food]

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I decided to break down and have a high Protein Breakfast which I am currently eating (and making me sick because I just don't want it) How do you guys force yourself to eat when you are not hungry? I just don't have any appetite once so ever... Someone slap me back to reality, LOL

For the last two weeks I haven't lost weight. I mean really, it's not a big deal right? Except it is to me. I am 8 pounds from my first goal weight (of being under 300) which would put me at a 65 pound loss since August 15th.

However, I know why I am not losing weight. I am not eating as much. I had my period which started my "I don't feel like eating" phase that lasted to last week as well. I wake up, I am not hungry, I don't think about food and next thing I know it is 3 in the afternoon. The only times I DO eat is when I am at work because I am constantly being reminded and my computer is right by the kitchen. But on school days or rest days...I can easily get myself to eat only twice and 99% of the time one of those meals is blackberries or another Low GI fruit. [Also, does Decaf tea count as Water? I have been substituting my Water with decaf tea and I'm not sure if this contributes or it's strictly food]

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I decided to break down and have a high Protein Breakfast which I am currently eating (and making me sick because I just don't want it) How do you guys force yourself to eat when you are not hungry? I just don't have any appetite once so ever... Someone slap me back to reality, LOL

I am big. I am fat. But I won't lecture you.

Try this. Get on a schedule. Practice eating because you NEED to not because you WANT to. It's a way to get your head out of temptations!!! And I always start the day with a Protein shake whether I want to or not...

Good luck!

I am big. I am fat. But I won't lecture you.

Try this. Get on a schedule. Practice eating because you NEED to not because you WANT to. It's a way to get your head out of temptations!!! And I always start the day with a Protein shake whether I want to or not...

Good luck!

try juicing green veggies.... a handful of spinach 1 celery stalk or two 1 cucumbers 2 apples 1/2 lemon and slice of ginger....then i add half of an avocado to the juice and blend it in a blender....it is sooooo yummy...and has lots of nutrition....maybe you can start adding a teaspoon of Protein that has no taste and build up slowly.....juicing is healthy and veggies have some protein too....i add back some of the apple pulp to the juice so my sugar doesnt spike as quickly and also because i like to chew on something : )

hope this works for you....

try juicing green veggies.... a handful of spinach 1 celery stalk or two 1 cucumbers 2 apples 1/2 lemon and slice of ginger....then i add half of an avocado to the juice and blend it in a blender....it is sooooo yummy...and has lots of nutrition....maybe you can start adding a teaspoon of Protein that has no taste and build up slowly.....juicing is healthy and veggies have some protein too....i add back some of the apple pulp to the juice so my sugar doesnt spike as quickly and also because i like to chew on something : )

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I decided to break down and have a high Protein breakfast which I am currently eating (and making me sick because I just don't want it) How do you guys force yourself to eat when you are not hungry? I just don't have any appetite once so ever... Someone slap me back to reality, LOL

I second what Arts 137 said I try to eat every 3 hours.

I second what Arts 137 said I try to eat every 3 hours.

if you are not hungry at breakfast time, just drink at least part of a Protein Shake, and then have something else later. The shake will get your system going and I assume that you have to take Vitamins like the rest of us, so it shouldn't be a trial to drink the shake with your vitamins. I find that I can handle the EAS carb control shakes easier than others in the am as they are thinner, kind of like skim milk but in strawberry, vanilla and chocolate. Good luck!

if you are not hungry at Breakfast time, just drink at least part of a Protein Shake, and then have something else later. The shake will get your system going and I assume that you have to take Vitamins like the rest of us, so it shouldn't be a trial to drink the shake with your vitamins. I find that I can handle the EAS carb control shakes easier than others in the am as they are thinner, kind of like skim milk but in strawberry, vanilla and chocolate. Good luck!

try juicing green veggies.... a handful of spinach 1 celery stalk or two 1 cucumbers 2 apples 1/2 lemon and slice of ginger....then i add half of an avocado to the juice and blend it in a blender....it is sooooo yummy...and has lots of nutrition....maybe you can start adding a teaspoon of Protein that has no taste and build up slowly.....juicing is healthy and veggies have some Protein too....i add back some of the apple pulp to the juice so my sugar doesnt spike as quickly and also because i like to chew on something : )

I love that juice and I used to do it a lot before getting surgery but my NUT doesn't want me juicing because you get all the sugar, salt, carb etc from the fruit/vegetables but not the Fiber.

try juicing green veggies.... a handful of spinach 1 celery stalk or two 1 cucumbers 2 apples 1/2 lemon and slice of ginger....then i add half of an avocado to the juice and blend it in a blender....it is sooooo yummy...and has lots of nutrition....maybe you can start adding a teaspoon of Protein that has no taste and build up slowly.....juicing is healthy and veggies have some Protein too....i add back some of the apple pulp to the juice so my sugar doesnt spike as quickly and also because i like to chew on something : )

I love that juice and I used to do it a lot before getting surgery but my NUT doesn't want me juicing because you get all the sugar, salt, carb etc from the fruit/vegetables but not the Fiber.< /p>

Thanks for all the responses. :D

Thanks for all the responses. :D