Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yes my surgeon told me he wants bikini pix in 2014.. haha

So do we.... :ph34r:

So do we.... :ph34r:
And really we don't plan to wait until 2014 for them either :)

Edited by gamergirl

And really we don't plan to wait until 2014 for them either :)

Considering how good the last ones were this would be a correct statement!!! HE HE

No cringing Allowed. Before pix should be honored.. how far you have come and the place you'll never see again. One of these days I will be inflicting'my before and afters too!

How are you feeling Cowgirl Jane?

I am feeling pretty good. overdid it yday by being upright too many hours but otherwise my biggest issue is stir crazy and tight undies. my "random thoughts" post on vets forum gives you a pretty good idea of the.current state of the union.

And I fear my "afters' may disapoint. I did not go for huge implants like so many women do. I wanted to stay with athletic body type proportions.

Ok tried to post this in the vets forum , but evidently I don't post enough even though I am definitely a vet!

I had a tt with flank Lipo, and BA a little over 4 weeks ago. I am still at home but go back to work next week and am not looking forward to it. I have enjoyed being at home!!! As far as the cg, I am totally with you! When taking them off for the first week I got dizzy and nauseous! Better after that. I tried to sleep last night with it off because it has been uncomfortable to sleep in my bed with it on. However, it was just as uncomfortable without it! My flanks hurt where the lipo was done! I have been off pain meds for about 2 weeks! Watch out butter the lipo pain returns when the numbness goes away after about 3.5 weeks! Not bad, but sore! My mom tells me that even after months, she still has some burning. My biggest issue has been ultra sensitivity and a raw feeling in the skin of my breasts after my ba. Not awful, but very uncomfortable. I am wracking my brain on an alternative for compression garments and sleeping that is more comfortable. Ok enough of MY rambling. Hope everyone is doing well!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Must say you all talking about Lipo pain is helping me get ovet my disappointment. I thought he could lipo out fat and give me a j lo butt. ..Haha. He informed me that what looked like fat was skin and didnt have enough to even consider lipo.

What he did do was take a little fat off some of the.removed skin and gave me a mini fat xfer to my cheeks. I dont need a facelift but i do have that deep crease on side of my mouth that comes from massive weight loss. Fat transfers to face tend to disappear over 3-18 months but would give me idea if it was worth doing with the longer lasting injectables later. Ok at first I regretted the chipmunk cheeks but now a week later and the swelling is down, wow, I do look younger. I am thrilled with it. I do also have matching small bruises on my face.

MY cover story is I was in a knife fight in Mexico...but you should see the other guy. :)

Must say you all talking about Lipo pain is helping me get ovet my disappointment. I thought he could lipo out fat and give me a j lo butt. ..Haha. He informed me that what looked like fat was skin and didnt have enough to even consider lipo.

What he did do was take a little fat off some of the.removed skin and gave me a mini fat xfer to my cheeks. I dont need a facelift but i do have that deep crease on side of my mouth that comes from massive weight loss. Fat transfers to face tend to disappear over 3-18 months but would give me idea if it was worth doing with the longer lasting injectables later. Ok at first I regretted the chipmunk cheeks but now a week later and the swelling is down, wow, I do look younger. I am thrilled with it. I do also have matching small bruises on my face.

MY cover story is I was in a knife fight in Mexico...but you should see the other guy. :)

I am feeling pretty good. overdid it yday by being upright too many hours but otherwise my biggest issue is stir crazy and tight undies. my "random thoughts" post on vets forum gives you a pretty good idea of the.current state of the union. And I fear my "afters' may disapoint. I did not go for huge implants like so many women do. I wanted to stay with athletic body type proportions.
Really? In which case I would be very interested to see. I don't plan to get implants. There is huge opposition in my house against those. My husband says he hates them and likes me the way I am. My older son has already informed me he considers them "an abomination against nature" (!) Further I worry those things can take someone's eye out! Moreover, I don't want them dressing me for my coffin at 90 years old, and having them stand upright. It doesn't seem normal :P

I have wondered if I will need a lift. I have a ways to go but I never got huge breasts there so there may not be much to repair when it's over.

My point is, not all of us want huge, artificial-looking breasts. So you will be doing us a service by sharing. Even on real self.com, there are only a few with just lifts or very small implants. For a lot of us, strong bodies are more attractive than Barbie bodies. I don't need men at work noticing my boobs, just my competence.

Your pre body was strong and healthy looking. Very attractive. No doubt it is more so with the skin gone.

Edited by gamergirl

Thanks everyone for this highly entertaining thread, specially butter. I am only 3 months out and i am not sure what i will do. I dont mind the sharpei suit I now have except for the belly part. however the cost and the drains do not sound appealing. amazing results though.

Thanks everyone for this highly entertaining thread' date=' specially butter. I am only 3 months out and i am not sure what i will do. I dont mind the sharpei suit I now have except for the belly part. however the cost and the drains do not sound appealing. amazing results though.[/quote']

The drains are temporary. Sexy is forever.....or at least it lasts longer than the drains.

Watch out butter the Lipo pain returns when the numbness goes away after about 3.5 weeks!

Well that's bad news cause I was 3 weeks post op yesterday and I was just thinking the pain from the lipo was finally going away.

Kim, question for you and Jane....2 really. Firstly, I've been using a tape measure everyday to gauge my abdominal swelling. It's not bad at all right now, but I'm surprised that my overall measurement is almost the same as before my TT. Knowing what they took off, and seeing my before and after pics....I'm really surprised at this. Have you 2 taken such measurements? What were the results? Jane I realize it may be too early for you. In spite of the lack of difference....clothes do fit completely different now.

Second question is....how many of your original VSG scars do you still have? I can only find one. The rest I believe we're cut out. Of course, I have a certain amount of hair that camouflages them....I doubt y'all have that issue.

Well, as far as measurements, I was the same for a while. Now I am down maybe 2 inches with my cg on. I would measure now with it off, but I slept with it off and I think I am swollen because of it. Clothes fit much different and I am down a whole size and everything looks good! I am also down about 4#. I understand that the swelling can last up to 6 months.

My VSG scars... I have 2 left? The big one on the right is still there though is very low now. Also I can see a small one much higher. I scar very well and can't see any others. No hair though thank god!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

The drains are temporary. Sexy is forever.....or at least it lasts longer than the drains.

Well yeah especially YOUR drains.....blaming the poor car for it. Shame on you.

Well yeah especially YOUR drains.....blaming the poor car for it. Shame on you.

I will happily let him come visit his aunt Hershey for the holidays. Do not come crying to me when he humps your favorite pair of shoes.