Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Albany, New York....?

So, for some reason these updates never "notified" me like they used to. I kind of hate the new site. I had to go through the forums to find this thread. It may be me sucking with changing technology, but I found it easier to use the old site. Now that I have the number I can make a plan. Promise to call tomorrow.

:)

Sorry, AuntVick. Well, and I have no news further than pre-op on Wednesday. Hope to talk with you soon.

Oh yes!!! Soon enough!!! :-)

This new site sucks. Auntie Vick, text me tomorrow :-)

Auntie Vick, throw me a text ;-)

Kk Auntie Vick, look forward to a call from you tomorrow :-) sleep right Auntie Vick and everyone else!

Still no notifications or messages. If u still have my number, text me.

Aunt Vick~

Sent you my new number a few days ago. Click on my picture and then hit SEND PM and send me your number. I hate this new layout ugh

well, I look forward to attending a support group or 2 and visiting locals and getting tips. :).

Thanks for being here.

The EG coffee Corners (DD and SB) are right up the hill from me! I would love to have a "cuppa sumptin" with yall as soon as I can! Today is my official Last Day of food and my surgery is Wednesday. Again, I am having RNY, but I learned to love the atmosphere in here when I was planning on being sleeved, so I sorta just stayed around...

I'm about 2 hours from Albany. But I think you are the most local I can find. I was sleeved on 11/27 at 282lbs. My start weight 2 weeks prior was 293. Current weight 260. Best choice I've ever made. I still can't find any Protein Shakes I like. And today I woke up thirsty and gulped my Water. Have myself a bit of a scare with the nausea I felt after.

Good and bad news. I was hospitalized with a deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary thrombosis. I survived (stated the obvious) but cannot have any type of surgery for a very long time, and then only in an emergency. Perhaps a lap band will be in my future.

I am going to have to continue the weight loss on my own. MY favorite Protein shake is Bariatric Advantage, Ice Latte and Orange Cream. Enjoy.

Yes, BrickHouse, we are wonderful, and yet I do not deserve" to be in this forum any longer.Bon Chance!

Holly,

So sorry to hear of your medical problems. For that diagnosis although it may seem like a long time, a year is the waiting period. You need to stay positive and know that you are ALWAYS welcome in this forum!!