Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Less activity

There seems not too much activity in. This forum. Is it because there are not many mature sleevers?

Well, at the least, there are the two of us. I am 66 years old, have been sleeved for almost 4 months. I am down 60 pounds from 284.

I have carried this weight all my life and am just sick of it and from it. I am an old woman long before my time and hope to reverse even a little of those years. We'll see.

i'm 61 and pre-op. don't have a date yet. am interested in all with health issues. anyone on Facebook?

always, cloud

Was able to get off the cholesterol med but still on BP med. my back is as painful as ever but my knees and hips are better. Before surgery, if I sat for too long, I was barely able to walk. Now I can just get up and go on.

I am glad I decided to have the surgery. It was a proactive step instead of more sitting around waiting for things to change.

Look for saving our lives with WLS and ask to be added

hi... am 59...had the sleeve a month back...wt loss is slow...at a stall right now...but my arthritis is better and I am off the NASAIDS....thats an achievement..I am definitely having more stamina.

All the best to you all!!

hi... am 59...had the sleeve a month back...wt loss is slow...at a stall right now...but my arthritis is better and I am off the NASAIDS....thats an achievement..I am definitely having more stamina.

All the best to you all!!

Hang in there. I just turned 60 last month. My stall happened at 3 weeks out. I'm into my 8th week now and -35# Down. That may seem slow to some...but its more than i lost pre sleeve in a year. Good luck on your journey. You'll be fine.

Edited by amayzme

This is my first time here. Nice to see that at 65 I am not too old for having had this... Was anyone else this tired all the time? Yesterday I felt pretty good. Today I am exhausted and fuzzy headed. Medication withdrawl maybe?

these days I am tired all the time. though I am 3 months out. Its summer her and quite hot.maybe thats the reason...

tea refreshes me.i feel like having tea the whole day!! we are eating less food so i guess we feel tired.

I think we feel tired because the part that was removed was absorbing B-12 from food. So now its neccessary to take supplements. I am taking 500 mg daily and now feeling better.

Have any of you in this group had a tremendous amount of hair?

This is my first time here. Nice to see that at 65 I am not too old for having had this... Was anyone else this tired all the time? Yesterday I felt pretty good. Today I am exhausted and fuzzy headed. Medication withdrawl maybe?

Hi I am 67 a hope to have surgery in October or Nov I am having a hard time putting anything on this site it only let's me write in the quotes other wise it say error and won't let me send it any ideas how to fix this

Hi Linda I am feeling tired most of the time...i think I'll take B-12 shots now.

I am 61 and pre - op , going for my last visit on Wednesday, I have been going thru this process so long I am not sure what I am going to do. My first visit was may 5th or there about. I started at 280 and am 256 and was hoping to be 250 by Wednesday but it isn't going to happen. I go to the therapist appt. on Wednesday and also my surgeon's office. I am anxious to talk to my therapist and see where we go from there. Good luck to all.

@@lindalue Well I`m glad i`m not the only one who has trouble posting.Hi i`m 66 and sleeved 8 weeks just love hearing from people near my own age.I will try to post more in the 60`s group.Good luck Pippinleicester