Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 100 Mile Challange!

My Insanity updates…

Day 4: (10/17) Cardio Recovery - 40 minutes of intense strength-training

Day 5: (10/18) Pure Cardio – 55 minutes of EXTREME cardio…this was CRAZY Intense!!

Day 6: (10/19) Plyometric Cardio Circuit – 42 min of lower body cardio

Day 7: (10/20) Much Needed REST DAY!! (Completed and survived week 1)!!

Day 8: (10/20) Cardio Power & Resistance – 40 min of upper body strength-training

Day 9: (10/21) Pure Cardio - – 55 minutes of EXTREME cardio, getting a little easier, the 2nd time around

Day 10: (10/22) Plyometric Cardio Circuit - 42 min of lower body cardio

This morning Day 11: (10/23) Cardio Recovery – 33 min of lower intense workout

I wanted to add a few more miles to my month total… (Total Miles: 115 - 725 Total Squats), but I am to beat with this workout to even consider doing any additional walking or biking!! Hopefully in month 2, I’ll have the energy to do both.

My Insanity updates…

Day 12: (10/24) Cardio Power & Resistance – 40 min of upper body strength-training still tuff 3rd time around

Day 13: (10/25) Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs – 55 minutes of EXTREME cardio, getting a little easier, 3rd time was harder adding cardio abs!!

Day 14: (10/26) much needed rest day!!

Day 15: (10/27) Fit Test # 2

1. Switch Kicks: Fit test 1 completed (25), Fit test 2 completed (30)

2. Power Jack: Fit test 1 completed (31), Fit test 2 completed (33)

3. Power Knees: Fit test 1 completed (57), Fit test 2 completed (61)

4. Power Jumps: Fit test 1 completed (25), Fit test 2 completed (30)

5. Globe Jumps: Fit test 1 completed (21), Fit test 2 completed (35)

6. Suicide Jumps: Fit test 1 completed (9), Fit test 2 completed (13)

7. Push-Up Jacks: Fit test 1 completed (11), Fit test 2 completed (9)

8. Low Plank Oblique: Fit test 1 completed (35), Fit test 2 completed (41)

Day 16: (10/28) Plyometric Cardio Circuit – 42 min of lower body cardio, better 3rd time around

Day 17: (10/29) Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs – 55 minutes of EXTREME cardio with a blast of intense abs workout

Day 18: (10/30) Cardio Recovery - 40 minutes of intense strength-training

My Insanity updates… Day 12: (10/24) Cardio Power & Resistance – 40 min of upper body strength-training still tuff 3rd time around Day 13: (10/25) Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs – 55 minutes of EXTREME cardio' date=' getting a little easier, 3[sup']rd[/sup] time was harder adding cardio abs!! Day 14: (10/26) much needed rest day!! Day 15: (10/27) Fit Test # 2 1. Switch Kicks: Fit test 1 completed (25), Fit test 2 completed (30) 2. Power Jack: Fit test 1 completed (31), Fit test 2 completed (33) 3. Power Knees: Fit test 1 completed (57), Fit test 2 completed (61) 4. Power Jumps: Fit test 1 completed (25), Fit test 2 completed (30) 5. Globe Jumps: Fit test 1 completed (21), Fit test 2 completed (35) 6. Suicide Jumps: Fit test 1 completed (9), Fit test 2 completed (13) 7. Push-Up Jacks: Fit test 1 completed (11), Fit test 2 completed (9) 8. Low Plank Oblique: Fit test 1 completed (35), Fit test 2 completed (41) Day 16: (10/28) Plyometric Cardio Circuit – 42 min of lower body cardio, better 3rd time around Day 17: (10/29) Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs – 55 minutes of EXTREME cardio with a blast of intense abs workout Day 18: (10/30) Cardio Recovery - 40 minutes of intense strength-training
wow - this is so impressive. Have you noticed any tangible results yet like more muscle, trimmer waist, scale drop, better endurance, etc?

1.5 miles today for 56.3 total

1.7 today for 58 total. Two more miles to hit my stretch goal. I think I can, I think I can...

1.7 today for 58 total. Two more miles to hit my stretch goal. I think I can' date=' I think I can...[/quote']

That is awesome! Can you believe it??? Proud of you!

2.8 miles knocked out today. Been a hectic time with the end of the month and all at work. I should be able to finish strong tomorrow. I hit my goal, now just working on some extra mileage. Total so far this month is 127.97 miles. Plan is to break 130 tomorrow, that will beat Sept total by 3 miles. Not as much over previous month as I hoped but I will take it.

Come on everyone...1 more day! Let's finish strong! And stay out of the Halloween candy...LOL

wow - this is so impressive. Have you noticed any tangible results yet like more muscle' date=' trimmer waist, scale drop, better endurance, etc?[/quote']

Noticeably my arms and legs are starting to get firmer than when I first started Insanity.

My endurance is improving every day. My clothes are getting looser and looser, but this is a combination of the workout program and eating healthier along with the new sleeve.

I only weigh in every 6 weeks. My next weigh-in is the day before thanksgiving. I dont want the scale to run my life like many do.

The Insanity program is truly hard but my mind is focused on becoming a healthier me. I highly recommend the program!!

I got in 3 miles this evening. I might get a few more tonight not sure, backs a little sore. So for now my total is 63.44 miles. So far I'm loving my bike B)

That is awesome! Can you believe it??? Proud of you!

You know what? I honestly can't. Never thought I could do this, especially with 3 flare ups. I'm so happy about it :)

1.7 today for 58 total. Two more miles to hit my stretch goal. I think I can' date=' I think I can...[/quote']

Sigh. I read my pedometer for the wrong day and had the wrong number. .8 yesterday not 1.7 :( 57.3 total.

Okay final wrap up for the month:

Last month I had no idea how many miles I was biking/walking/running so I jumped at the chance of 100 as the goal.

Goal: 100

Sept: 121.5 total

This month I set my goal for 150 trying to improve upon the Sept. Challenge.

Goal: 150

Oct: 172.1 total

Need to think about what I'm going to do next month! Thanks and good luck to everyone, you have one last day to push yourself for this challenge...and a good reason to push today...Happy Halloween!

End of October got 4.5 miles in today!!! Ending with 63.5 miles for the month!!! Hit my goal!! Can't wait for November!!! Great job everyone!!'

Okay, final log for Oct. 2 yesterday puts me at 136.4 total! I'm happy with that. Moving on!!!

Okay, final log for Oct. 2 yesterday puts me at 136.4 total! I'm happy with that. Moving on!!!

Great job Georgia! I'm so impressed at how you jumped in both of these months! And the scale is reflecting all your hard work. ;)

Great job Georgia! I'm so impressed at how you jumped in both of these months! And the scale is reflecting all your hard work. ;)[/QUOTe]

Thanks, M2G! Coming from you, the queen of spin, I feel honored!!! :)

Just want to congratulate everyone on all your inspiring, athletic endeavors and accomplishments. I was just plum pooped out this past week so it's not an inspiring finish for the challenge for me this time. Hope to do better in November. Carry on every one!