Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 100 Mile Challange!

3.3 mile run and 2 mile walk today. So far this month: Run: 44.3 (goal 60) Walk: 60.2 (goal 40) Over!!! Bike: 43 (goal 50) Total: 147.5 miles I'm going to be short on my running goal because I missed 4 running days' date=' but overall a huge improvement from last month.[/quote']

It sounds amazing to me

AWESOME day today! Just over 4 miles today including a great 1 mile walk with my wife at the track down the road. She walked the entire mile without stopping! I am soooo proud of her. Before her surgery she couldn't even go past 2 laps which is 1/2 mile. Tonight she walked 4 complete laps and wasn't even winded! I love it! Love ya baby!

So...this puts my total at 125.15 miles for the month.

My bike came in!! I got it put together and got in a mile before having to run my grandson and son around. Came home had leftovers for dinner and put in 2 more miles while watching the end of the biggest loser. So for now my total is 59.44 OMG I might make 60 miles!!! My bike is quiet and the seat is nicely padded. ps I'm gonna make 60 miles before I go to bed tonight!

My bike came in!! I got it put together and got in a mile before having to run my grandson and son around. Came home had leftovers for dinner and put in 2 more miles while watching the end of the biggest loser. So for now my total is 59.44 OMG I might make 60 miles!!! My bike is quiet and the seat is nicely padded. ps I'm gonna make 60 miles before I go to bed tonight!

Go, girl! I love my bike. Only issue is my dadgum tailbone. It is unbearable unless I double over a small pillow and let my tailbone hang off. Okay, I KNOW y'all all needed that info!! Lol. But it hurts!!! No padding left. :(

Go, girl! I love my bike. Only issue is my dadgum tailbone. It is unbearable unless I double over a small pillow and let my tailbone hang off. Okay, I KNOW y'all all needed that info!! Lol. But it hurts!!! No padding left. :(

I can't tell you how many saddles I tried since riding. I like the one I currently have on my bike and it matches also. I found in the past that I had to keep making adjustments to it as I lost weight. A small sacrifice in my mind to reach the ultimate goal.

Keep moving if you are able to do so.

Woohoo I did it! I got back on my bike for another mile, 60.44 miles total! Heck I might make 65 for October ????

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I'm going to be short on my running goal because I missed 4 running days' date=' but overall a huge improvement from last month.[/quote']

That's the whole idea....improve over last month. You did that. Great job.

I went back to work two weeks ago, I work 12.5 hr shifts. We get two 15 min breaks and a 45 minute lunch. I jog walk the parking lot during my lunch for 15-20 minutes and walk 7-10 minutes each break. I don't know about distance but I know I'm not sitting on my butt my breaks, and I'm almost at 50 lbs 5 weeks out.

I went back to work two weeks ago' date=' I work 12.5 hr shifts. We get two 15 min breaks and a 45 minute lunch. I jog walk the parking lot during my lunch for 15-20 minutes and walk 7-10 minutes each break. I don't know about distance but I know I'm not sitting on my butt my breaks, and I'm almost at 50 lbs 5 weeks out.[/quote']

That's fantastic! Good for you on the weight as well as the jog/walk

OK, haven't checked in since I joined, but finally hit 100.6 yesterday. One day to spare haha!

Last month I logged 120 (no idea how I managed that) so I am going to make that my November goal.

Loved following everyone's updates! Great job to all!

Hi all! Even though I thought I wasn't going to be able to hit my 125 mile goal, I am right on track to finish up by tomorrow. Over the past two days I walked 7 miles and rode my exercise bike 9 miles. This brings my total to 113 miles...just need 6 miles today and tomorrow...woo hoo! This challenge is paying off...last night I had to buy a dress for my friend's wedding. I was able to get into a size 14...I haven't been a size 14 in 8 years! I can't wait to push myself even more in next month's challenge. Everyone has done so well...you all are my inspiration :)

Hi everyone!!! We are all finishing off the month great!!!! I did 6 miles today, 1 treadmill, 2 elliptical and 3 bike!!!! I'm feeling awesome and can't wait to hit 100 miles next month!! Total Oct 30th. 59 miles!!!!

8.5 miles today for a monthly total of 65. Tomorrow will be a good challenge to fit in exercise as I have a busy schedule.