Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just putting it out there, so 'dirty' little secrets may see the light of day!

oh where to begin. I've got two years plus on many people here.

I drink with a straw all the time (but I didn't for the first few months)

I had to have a come to my senses talk with myself that I can no longer drink more than two drinks in a couple of hours since I weigh a lot less than i used to.

I count my caffeinated coffee toward my fluids for the day.

I hate taking my Calcium and have to talk myself into it. (It doesn't fit in my pill holder so it's an extra step to count them out and take them.)

If it's on the no list, I have eaten it, including celery, coconut, spicy, you name it.

I ate Pork rinds for months and counted the Protein until someone mentioned that the Protein in pork rinds is not absorbed so it doesn't count.

I had to reset my bounce range because after getting to goal I spent some time eating enough crap to sink a battleship.

Lynda

I got the surgery because I was just plain fat tried the lap band which failed after a few years had it removed got fat again and I have had enough playing games got the sleeve and even though I miss eating sometimes I can look myself in the mirror snd smile.

Let's see... I'm 5 months post-op and....

I take adderall for add - which causes me to not eat as much as I should.

I still smoke

I drink wine occasionally

I still eat treats like blue berry muffins, slice of cake, mini ice cream cones - on occasion. Not a lot. But still.

I drink 2 cups of coffee a day

Sometimes I will take ex-lax when I feel constipated.

I don't pay attention to fat; just total carbs.

I feel like the WORST person here. Lol. That seems like a lot of bad all at once. I do need to kick smoking and treats I know, but my saving grace is that I'm pretty good at getting my fluids, Vitamins and Protein every day.

I've lost a total of 71 lbs. :)

Sometimes I gulp instead of sip fluids. I'm a bad, bad man ;)

I guess I need to get back on track!

Ooh, here's another good one: I was told to never chew gum again. But like 5 days after surgery, I totally got some gum and chewed it anyways. Oh yea, I was a rebel.

****! I'm just dieting before surgery on Nov 4th; not even on my pre-op diet yet and already today I fell of the wagon face first into McfuckingDonald's fries. I'm screwed! This tread is hilarious! Can't wait till I have my VSG, I'll probably use a Snickers as a suppository. God forbid if I get a craving during PMS week. I have lost 11 lbs in two weeks.

I ate a midget tootsie roll......okay a whole bag in an eight hour period.....then tracked it on MFP....freaked me out! But it did happen!

I've broken a lot of rules- snacking, eating too fast, using a straw... I could go on & on! But at the end of the day, you have to forgive yourself and crack on. Oh, and I haven't exercised in like 3 weeks! Eek. I'm going to the gym in the morning. I swear. Really, I can't wait.

Omg, loving this. I'm 10 days post op, no major anything except I needed texture at about dayn7 somimhad a teaspoon of Peanut Butter. Was like heaven.

I ate some potato chips(not many!), but I also ate some of my husbands french fries and dipped them in brown gravy! Now I have to do extra work at the gym! ugh, wasn't worth it(but yes they did taste good!)

I crave salt so bad that this morning, I sprinkled salt on a plate and licked it off. Really, how insane is that?!

I have eaten a mini bag if potato chips...several times...