Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any October Sleevers?

Hello, I am 28 as well, I also just found out that i am approved and will be sleeved on October 9th at Abington Memorial Hospital in Warminster PA. We can be buddies!

Yay to my new sleeve buddy!!! How are feeling about it? I'm a total mix of emotions...happy, excited, nervous and anxious as hell. Lol. Does your doc require preop diet? What was your start weight, current weight and what's your goal weight? So excited to have an October 9th sleeve buddy!!! ;-)

• its always nice to know your not going in alone!
  • I am super excited about it, not nervous at all, but i was never really the person to be neverous about anything.
  • My starting weight at the beginning of this journey was 334. I am currently 325ish, my doctor says i can lose all the way up to the weight of 175lbs but i'm really concerned about losing that much weight. i would like to keep it around 190-200, and work on getting the body fat percentage down as low as possible.
  • I'm not really sure what to expect regarding the post op, a lot of people on here have had a lot of different experiences so its hard for me to mentally prepare for what is coming.
  • What about you? how are you feeling about this whole process? is everyone supporting you at home? how is your better half taking it?
  • PS sorry for the bullet points, not sure what i did to get them or how to get rid of them. *smh*

Oh yeah------- hey look no bullets lol----- i forgot to say my high weight was 363.... man its still hard to admit i was the close to 400.....

Sigma,

I'm super anxious, nervous and excited! I think my biggest concern is the pain after surgery lol. I don't really listen to what others say there pain has been, because everyone is different. My high weight was 270, start weight 250, and current weight 233. My goal weight for doctors is 173, my personal goal weight is 160-165. My height is 5`7, yes a shorty lol. It's been an amazing experience so far and I've faced many challenges and realize there will be many more to come, but it will be well worth it. My family is not supportive, but my friends are. My friends have pretty much been my shoulder to cry on when I needed lol. But I'm doing it for me, so I can look and feel good about being me and not be on all these medicines for high blood pressure, cholesterol and the stupid CPAP machine. From the start the hardest thing for me was actually drinking a Protein Shake lol. I just couldn't find the right one. Then at Sam's Club I discovered one called Premier Protein, chocolate, love it! Have you had your Endoscopy yet? Had mine two days ago and still have a sore throat:/. Well, hope to hear from you soon! Btw, real name is Kyle ;)

Send me your email and I can add you to our encouraging Facebook October sleevers group. Where it's private and none of your fb friends see the group. It's great! Post pics, add your surgery event so we can all be notified of your date .....

Ok, so Monday is the big day for me. I am to arrive at Albany Medical Center in Albany, NY at 5:45am. I'm seriously beyond anxious, excited and now very nervous. I'm so looking forward to a new amazing future, but the whole surgery part is finally hitting me. My program only requires a 24 hour clear, sugar free liquid diet, which I have now officially started. Tomorrow my friend will be coming over and she will be sleeping over and we will do final pictures and official inches of the soon to be old me. I look forward to this new life more then words can describe, but nerves are shot. Will keep everyone post.

Ok, so Monday is the big day for me. I am to arrive at Albany Medical Center in Albany, NY at 5:45am. I'm seriously beyond anxious, excited and now very nervous. I'm so looking forward to a new amazing future, but the whole surgery part is finally hitting me. My program only requires a 24 hour clear, sugar free liquid diet, which I have now officially started. Tomorrow my friend will be coming over and she will be sleeping over and we will do final pictures and official inches of the soon to be old me. I look forward to this new life more then words can describe, but nerves are shot. Will keep everyone post.

I was sleeved on October 2nd :-)

Count me in!

-

Sleeved this past Monday 10//07/13, released from hospital yesterday. Slowly recovering, incision s look great, pain being controlled, trying to condone proper amount of liquids not easy.

[ATTACH]19507[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]19508[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]19509[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]19510[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]19511[/ATTACH]

post-68337-13838396236102_thumb.png

post-68337-13838396236581_thumb.png

post-68337-13838396236997_thumb.png

post-68337-1383839623744_thumb.png

post-68337-13838396237887_thumb.png