Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is there anyone who DIDN'T lose their hair?

ACK!!!!! You lost a whole bunches!!!! Bald just wouldn't look that good on me ;)

I actually wish it would all just fall out so I didn't have to shave anymore. LOL

I actually wish it would all just fall out so I didn't have to shave anymore. LOL

You are the first person I have ran into around this joint that WANTS all of their hair to all fall out!! :rolleyes:

Finally I feel im not imagining going bald im 26 had sleeve gastrectomy 1yr ago and loose bunches of hair I had long hair and I had to cut it off thinking that would help but all for nothing every time I touch my hair brush my hair or anything my hair falls out I dont know what to do . I take a Multivitamin for my hair skin and nails from swiss everyday and still no improvement anyone know what I should do .

Im 7 months out and havent lost any hair. Also have had amazing results.

Do it.

I lost a lot of hair but had thick mane so it's OK. Worse is the fact that 4 months out have only lost 20 pounds, feel dizzy and unable to function most of day. Two patients had same problem but I didn't listen. Soooooo obsessed with not being fat.

I'm close to suicide to be over this. DON'T DO iT!! Before the surgery, I enjoyed life. Now I just hope I die in my sleep or hope a crazy sniper kills me

I sincerely hope this is sarcasm and not reality. If you are serious please talk with someone or us about how you are feeling and get some help. Maybe we can help you with some ideas for weight loss or reduce your anxiety.

Im 7 months out and havent lost any hair. Also have had amazing results.

Do it.

Looky at you! Lost all that weight and none in hair follicles! Love it! :P

Looky at you! Lost all that weight and none in hair follicles! Love it! :P

Good thing too, it makes my huge head a little bit camouflaged.

ACK!!!!! You lost a whole bunches!!!! Bald just wouldn't look that good on me ;)

Wait. I missed it. Who went bald? Ah mannnnn. Fat and bald don't look good on me either. Big ole body with a peanut head. Lmao

Wait. I missed it. Who went bald? Ah mannnnn. Fat and bald don't look good on me either. Big ole body with a peanut head. Lmao

Ha ha ha!

Check out comment by "indecision" a couple comments back :P

How in the world would you take that as sarcasm? Her post seriously breaks my heart for her.

Not sure what you are referring to lipstick?

I sincerely hope this is sarcasm and not reality. If you are serious please talk with someone or us about how you are feeling and get some help. Maybe we can help you with some ideas for weight loss or reduce your anxiety.

Sorry. I meant to quote this.

Anyone know where to buy Biotin in Sydney Australia

You can purchase off Amazon.< /p>

I hate all of you. No not really, but I have gone practically bald. My Hair loss has been significant. I am 9 months out and still waiting for it to stop.