Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

help I need solutions to solving my chocolate cravings

I am afraid to drnk Protein shake s now in this stage I am afraid I will gain weight

Well, if it's any consolation today marks 2 weeks that I've been on a liquid diet and have protain shakes every single day. I've lost 31 pounds.

Its been 1yr since my surgery so I don't know how much I should be having at this point

Try this link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/tools/bmr-calculator

It will tell you what your Basil Metabolic Rate (BMR) is and you can figure out how many calories you need daily to lose weight.

Most folks end up close to 2000 calories a day after they hit goal. This also assumes some exercise.

Healthwise makes different flavors hot chocolates that are delicious.

Healthwise makes different flavors hot chocolates that are delicious.

I enjoy dark chocolate almonds. Also mix them with the butter toffee almonds .... skor bar!

Tonight I tried an ice cream replacement called arctic zero. Its made with whey Protein. It wasn't creamy but its easy on the taste buds. I got Peanut Butter chocolate and might actually add a little peanut butter.

Well I have always been a chocoholic before the sleeve but after I still find myself searching the cupboards in the middle of the night for that chocolate rush can anyone help me with any suggestions for stopping the cravings thanx

I was never a big candy eater prior to surgery, but I find myself really enjoying my choc Calcium chews. The brand is Bariatric Advantage.....they're like little Tootsie Rolls! I take four per day.

Yes. Gotta have the chocolate. NutriWise by Doctors Best hot chocolate is Aspartame Free. 80 caloreis 3 carb and 15 Protein. I'm not a coffee drinker but love this for my first hot drink of the day. Also add chocolate protein to surgar free chocoloate pudding. Jello chocolate mousse temptations All good for the chocolate craving.. but you must stay in control.

Yes. Gotta have the chocolate. NutriWise by Doctors Best hot chocolate is Aspartame Free. 80 caloreis 3 carb and 15 Protein. I'm not a coffee drinker but love this for my first hot drink of the day. Also add chocolate Protein to surgar free chocoloate pudding. Jello chocolate mousse temptations All good for the chocolate craving.. but you must stay in control.

My wife like to have these hot chocolate Protein drinks almost daily for chocolate fix and at the same time contributing to protein goals.

Not at all. In fact, they help with maintaining or losing weight by feeding the muscles.

I regularly have a Jello Temptations chocolate Mousse cup for dessert.

Tonight I tried an ice cream replacement called arctic zero. Its made with whey Protein. It wasn't creamy but its easy on the taste buds. I got Peanut Butter chocolate and might actually add a little peanut butter.

I tried the Arctic Zero and I think it's very good. I set it out on the counter to thaw a bit first. I had the chocolate mint.