Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dropped 3 pants size in 2 months

Hey guys having good results I was wearing a size 44 before the sleeve and now I'm down to a 38 and I'm feeling awesome. How many pants have you dropped so far? I'm only 7 weeks out.

Thats great congrats, I have not had my surgery it but I am dropping sizes now prior to surgery. Keep up the great work you off to a great start.

Wow that is amazing! I am 5 weeks out this coming Tue, although I have dropped inches, I am only down about 27 lbs, and I have stalled and in fact the past few days I have gained (not sure why:/) I have not yet been able to fit in smaller clothing, but I am anxiously awaiting the day I can get rid of my stuff I have been wearing for the past year and into smaller stuff that has been hiding in bins under the bed.:)

WOW Those are nice numbers . Thats prety awesome!

Hey guys having good results I was wearing a size 44 before the sleeve and now I'm down to a 38 and I'm feeling awesome. How many pants have you dropped so far? I'm only 7 weeks out.

At my peak in 1999, I wore a 56. I was a 48 when I went in for the surgery. All of my pants are a 38 now and most feel big.

Congrats to you!

In two months went from 46 to a loose 40

I started at 48, and 4 weeks out I'm wearing a 44, (dropped 2 sizes). I can put on a 42, but still a little tight. Amazing results so far.

Congrats on your success!!

Wow so happy to see all of you progressing as well. I hope in 4 months I'm still amazed about the weight and waist sizes I will hopefully drop. Good luck too all.

I was a 48, and in 8 weeks (two week pre-op diet and 6 weeks from surgery) I'm wearing a loose 44. When I was buying the 44 pants a couple of nights ago, I had to keep my hand in my pocket to prevent my shorts from falling down. Pretty much none of my clothing fits me anymore.

On a side note, I can't believe how much weight I've lost in such a short time. It doesn't feel real. I haven't even started back at the gym yet!

I am almost two months out from surgery and my waist has gone from 48 to just about 38 (size 40 pants are on the verge of being too loose) -- expect to hit 38 within the next week or two.

I am almost two months out from surgery and my waist has gone from 48 to just about 38 (size 40 pants are on the verge of being too loose) -- expect to hit 38 within the next week or two.

Congratulations. It's a great feeling.