Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Almost to goal but...

So I am about 7 months post op. I have 14lbs to my personal goal of 154. My weight loss has slowed so much, which I knew it would. I try to do yoga and other exercises but I fear that may not get me to goal. I don't think the 5:2 would work since I haven't stopped losing. But since my other health issues prevent me from getting too crazy with exercise I am wondering if you guys have any tips on how I can try and prevent stopping in my weight loss. I know I can't sustain the dramatic calorie reduction and when I start upping my calories I worry I won't lose those last 14. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I just don't want to almost make it.

Also my final dress fitting is this weekend. I will post a pic because I'm excited about buying a wedding dress in a size that doesn't start with a 2.

You are only 7 months out. Who cares if its slow! It will feel just as sweet whenever you get there... you have not stopped losing and you are only 14 pounds away. I say, chill out and keep doing what you are doing. Too early to freak.

You are only 7 months out. Who cares if its slow! It will feel just as sweet whenever you get there... you have not stopped losing and you are only 14 pounds away. I say, chill out and keep doing what you are doing. Too early to freak.

2nd that.

The weigh loss phase naturally slows down the further out you are from surgery (or if you were like me it slowed down in month 4...still bitter about that but whatever...lol). This is your tool for life, keep using it wisely and you will make goal.

Looking forward to seeing the dress! ;)

Thanks guys. I think my fear of failing has been in overdrive since I actually had my first official stall in August. Don't know why.

That and I'm worried I'll be one if those people who is never satisfied with the weight loss. And always thinking I need to lose more.

So for right now I'm just going to focus on my dress fitting tomorrow and enjoy the moment.

Or at least try.... :-)

I lost 150+ in 14 months

100 of that went in the first 6 months

You can be sure that by the end... it went pretty slowly.

You'll get there, you are still pretty early out!

Lots of good advice here...

Enjoy your dress fitting and don't give into the pressure to be a certain number by a certain date!

7 months and 14 pounds until goal?

Think about that statement!

Think about how much you have done in ONLY 7 months!

My word! :)

Here is me made up in hair makeup and dress.

Felt pretty skinny today. :-)

post-33687-13813670149694_thumb.jpg

Awwww, just *saw* it over in SStories also...then over here and yep I looked at your beautiful dress twice. You will make a beautiful bride and what a great wedding present to yourself = being healthy!!!

Wow you look great! I remember when you first got sleeved... Look at you! Beautiful :)

You look AMAZING in your beautiful dress

You look sooooo amazing....Congrats & Godbless :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using VST

Awwww' date=' just *saw* it over in SStories also...then over here and yep I looked at your beautiful dress twice. You will make a beautiful bride and what a great wedding present to yourself = being healthy!!![/quote']

Thank you so much!!! Yesterday was just the confidence boost I needed. Kept telling my mom I looked tiny in the dress. I just felt so happy yesterday.

Wow you look great! I remember when you first got sleeved... Look at you! Beautiful :)

Thank you so much. Yesterday and today I can't stop smiling. Posts like this really make me look at my pics and say yes I am beautiful.

Thank you!!!