Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November buddies where are you?

Congratulations to all you LOSERS! Yes, we are all losers. It's been 3 1/2 months since my sleeve and I've lost 66 lbs!

Tonight I went to my first gathering of friends who haven't seen me since pre-op. I hadn't told them of the surgery. It was fun to watch their expressions.

I feel great, am off my former meds and don't regret it for a minute.

I want to say here that my sister was my initial inspiration. She had gastric bypass, and while I didn't want my insides rearranged and so chose the sleeve instead, she served as a model and encouraged me all the way. I wish everyone could have as supportive a family as I have had on this journey.

Hi! I had surgery on 11/25. I'm 208 today, down 54 pounds from preop. I feel like its going a bit slow but I'm still happy. I just hope that it continues. Congrats on all of your success, November sleevers.

I was sleeved Nov 25 and I'm down 75 lbs. The weight loss has slowed quite a bit now.

Congrats to everyone!!! Keep up the great work! I was sleeved 11/19/13 and am down 70 lbs. I'm extremely pleased as is my surgeon. I feel amazing! Most weeks I walk 35 minutes 3-5 days on treadmill. My clothes size has gone from 22/24W to 16M.

I'm still loosing and feeling great! I'm down 61 pounds since my surgery in November. My clothes size has gone from 24W to 16 Petite. I average between 800 and 1000 calories per day. I do my best to hit 90 grams of Protein, but that is hard to do every day.

I have absolutely no regrets - this was the perfect surgery for me to achieve my goals. WE ARE ALL SO BLESSED!

Life is good. Enjoy and give thanks!

s.

Hi all! I am 79 lbs down from my heaviest and 62 lbs down since surgery 11/21. I went from a size 32 to now a size 24, size 4x shirt to a size 2x and have lost nearly 30 combined inches off my body. Feeling great but still have a long way to go!!

I'm down 78 pounds and several clothing sizes. Feeling great, except for some numbness in my calves that my doctor can't identify.

Going to see Captain America tonight, I do miss the popcorn but I will be taking a bag of pistachios in the shell to keep me busy... :)

HW 249 sleeve weight 239 CW 165!! Surgery date 11/11/13 loving it!

Sleeved in Nov, but had some setbacks. A leak had me placed on a feeding tube for 3 1/2 months with high calorie formula. I'm post sleeve 5 months and down 46lbs. I hope this continues. Anyone else with similar setbacks?

Hi, All! I was sleeved 11/11/13. I've lost 73lbs, so far! I'm 3 lbs from Onederland! I'm Soooooo Excited! Congratulations to all!

Hi guys,

I I am down 70 lbs from my highest last Feb and about 50 since surgery. Another 30 or so to go to get to goal of 175. I'm 5'7 and very happy so far.

Hey everyone! I began this thread about 7 months ago, I can NOT believe how time has flew! I remember being so scared and worried questioning what I was about to do to myself. I can still say i am very happy that I got sleeved. I am down to 163 at this moment and my original goal weight was 160. Day of surgery i was 221. I feel great, i am still not doing my best with Protein and i have slipped from time to time with my eating habits. But I always try and remember this is for life! And I do not want to be where I was a year ago 2 years ago at my highest at 286 pounds. I am losing hair and have been for a couple months now, but i already knew it was something to be expected so I just try and get through it. I hope all November Sleevers are doing well, lets not forget about each other!!!

Hi all, I'm down 83 'pounds. I have also lost about 30% of my hair. At my age I am worried that it won't return! But I am loving the weight loss...

I was sleeved on 11/19. I am down 55 lbs since surgery & 78 from my heaviest. I am so happy w my decision. I slip now an then but my thought is that will happen now and then. As long as I make good decisions 90-95% of the time I will be good. I do have a lot of excess skin and still have 100lbs to my goal. Anyone found anything that works? I see these wraps advertised but not sure if you have to keep using them. My hair is falling out but I increased my Protein to 90+ a day, it seems to have helped.

Sleeved 11/20 down 120lbs!!! <3