Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November buddies where are you?

Yea i feel like as the days go by....my anxiety levels raise a bit..i just keep thinking about next year this time im gonna be a whole diffrent me. Honestly girl idk what to expect.. what are my relationships gonna be like with my friends and family...i havent told anyone not even my boyfriend/bestfriend of 3 yrs...idk how or if i wanna...currently though he isnt in brooklyn but when he comes back ill look diff. Ill be.transforming before his eyes...where fam is concerned they are very judgemental i had a cousin who had some type of bariatric surgery and hasnt told a soul but everyone.knows and been talking about her so much she stop coming around and eventually moved....you should follow my journey though ill do the same ill be starting a youtube channel soon....so look out for that...anywhoooo good luck mama!!

I certainly will be following and I wish you the best of luck in your journey. Yes family and friends can be judgemental. Just have to tone people out and focus on the biggest picture ur happiness ur health and make sure u doing it for you. I use to want it for attention, hell I'm not ugly with it on or off. Then I had to find me and now I'm doing it because I don't want any health issue and I want to be here for my kids. So again good luck!

I certainly will be following and I wish you the best of luck in your journey. Yes family and friends can be judgemental. Just have to tone people out and focus on the biggest picture ur happiness ur health and make sure u doing it for you. I use to want it for attention' date=' hell I'm not ugly with it on or off. Then I had to find me and now I'm doing it because I don't want any health issue and I want to be here for my kids. So again good luck![/quote']

I feel like thats a good enough reason..good luck to u to and thank you

Congrats! Wonder if room temp Water would be better? You did it and you are successful! Take care.

Awesome to hear. I look forward to hearing more about your success.

Hello, I am in Edmonton, Alberta. My email for Facebook is fionafire@yahoo.com

I'm in Alberta too,, being done in Medicine Hat on the 28th :) , added you.to FB

I'm in Alberta too' date=', being done in Medicine Hat on the 28th :) , added you.to FB[/quote']

Yay! This is turning into a Canadian/Albertan thread, Edmonton here :)

Good day November sleeverifics!! I am scheduled for my surgery November 26th. I have my dietary class November 19, preop appt with surgeon November 21, start Bariatric Advantage liquid prep November 11.....I had the lap band first, but didn't work for me....here we go November Sleeverifics! I am in schaumburg, IL...let's all stay in touch and motivate each other...hugs darlings!!

Congrats! Wonder if room temp Water would be better? You did it and you are successful! Take care.

I find that room temp is just fine.

Hi guys!!! IM ALIVE ;). Surgery went very well. Your prayers really helped so thank you. I don't have any gas pain, I did have a hernia repair, but overall I am great and I AM SLEEVED!! For all of you that have surgery coming up you can do this!! Thanks again to all of you that have supported me throughout my journey that is the only way I could have gotten through this, and if course prayers!!!

Hi guys!!! IM ALIVE ;). Surgery went very well. Your prayers really helped so thank you. I don't have any gas pain' date=' I did have a hernia repair, but overall I am great and I AM SLEEVED!! For all of you that have surgery coming up you can do this!! Thanks again to all of you that have supported me throughout my journey that is the only way I could have gotten through this, and if course prayers!!![/quote']

That is great! I didn't have a hernia. I have gas pains. These started after the nurse removed my drain. My god they are horrible. I've been walking and used gas-x. I pray that it stops soon.

That is great! I didn't have a hernia. I have gas pains. These started after the nurse removed my drain. My god they are horrible. I've been walking and used gas-x. I pray that it stops soon.

I am so sorry you are having gas pains! I will defiantly pray for you. Overall is everything else going ok for you??

Hi guys!!! IM ALIVE ;). Surgery went very well. Your prayers really helped so thank you. I don't have any gas pain' date=' I did have a hernia repair, but overall I am great and I AM SLEEVED!! For all of you that have surgery coming up you can do this!! Thanks again to all of you that have supported me throughout my journey that is the only way I could have gotten through this, and if course prayers!!![/quote']

Congratsss!!!

We currently have 4 ladies with that date in the Facebook group..message me your email if you'd like an invite:-)

I would like to be part of the November Sleevers on Facebook. You said to leave email address? Where do I leave it?

Sent from my iPad using VST

Good day November sleeverifics!! I am scheduled for my surgery November 26th. I have my dietary class November 19' date=' preop appt with surgeon November 21, start Bariatric Advantage liquid prep November 11.....I had the lap band first, but didn't work for me....here we go November Sleeverifics! I am in schaumburg, IL...let's all stay in touch and motivate each other...hugs darlings!![/quote']

I am in your area Lady Scorpio. I am being sleeved on November 11. Dr. Rantis is the surgeon. Who is yours?

Sent from my iPad using VST

Hi guys!!! IM ALIVE ;). Surgery went very well. Your prayers really helped so thank you. I don't have any gas pain, I did have a hernia repair, but overall I am great and I AM SLEEVED!! For all of you that have surgery coming up you can do this!! Thanks again to all of you that have supported me throughout my journey that is the only way I could have gotten through this, and if course prayers!!!

YAY!!! I am happy to hear everything went ok. I cant believe ur on that side now and I have one day to go... crazy!!!