Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November buddies where are you?

hello I am going Nov 11, 2013 in Mexico.

We currently have 4 ladies with that date in the Facebook group..message me your email if you'd like an invite:-)

I am not sure how these posts work hope it going alright. I was on my ipad earlier and it has a different kinda view.

We currently have 4 ladies with that date in the Facebook group..message me your email if you'd like an invite:-)

I'm not sure if I'm nov or dec, could you add me please? Lissavsg@gmail.com

Sent from my iPad using VST

Had surgery yesterday. It was a success. I was very sore, nauseous, and a little gassy. I walked a couple of times. That made me feel better each time. I also took in my Water and Protein. Not bad at all. My sleeve didn't like cold Water or Protein.< /p>

Today, I feel much better. Just sore in one spot. I will definitely do more walking today. Overall, I feel pretty good.

Yayyyy I'm scheduled for nov 5th how long dud it take for your approval? I'm waiting its only been a week tho

Good luck thats 3 days away

Had surgery yesterday. It was a success. I was very sore' date=' nauseous, and a little gassy. I walked a couple of times. That made me feel better each time. I also took in my Water and Protein. Not bad at all. My sleeve didn't like cold water or protein. Today, I feel much better. Just sore in one spot. I will definitely do more walking today. Overall, I feel pretty good.[/quote']

Congrats! Wonder is room temp water better.

Had surgery yesterday. It was a success. I was very sore' date=' nauseous, and a little gassy. I walked a couple of times. That made me feel better each time. I also took in my Water and Protein. Not bad at all. My sleeve didn't like cold Water or Protein. Today, I feel much better. Just sore in one spot. I will definitely do more walking today. Overall, I feel pretty good.[/quote']

Congrats! Wonder if room temp water would be better? You did it and you are successful! Take care.

Good luck thats 3 days away

My insurance approval took 5 days. I'd originally been told 2 weeks. They wouldn't even schedule me until the insurance approval.

I have BCBS also and a secondary insurance. My Doc says it shouldn't be a problem to get approved. I do have a very large hiatal hernia. That is part if the reason I chose to go ahead with bariatric surgery. The repair for just hernia is brutal! I wish you luck and hope you get a fast approval. What weight did you Doc expect you to get to? Any range?

Yes I have bcbs if Illinois and the doc said it should not be a problem getting the surgery approved just have to get cleared from the other test and docs

My insurance approval took 5 days. I'd originally been told 2 weeks. They wouldn't even schedule me until the insurance approval.

Wow....i was told i had a couple more things to do before my date to...like going to a psychologist...n getting a reccommendation

**sorry typos** but i have united health care and the process was very easy...just 6 month of nutrition and seeing my doctor...n then that was it...my date is dec 14....im beyond ready

**sorry typos** but i have united health care and the process was very easy...just 6 month of nutrition and seeing my doctor...n then that was it...my date is dec 14....im beyond ready

I hope after I get done with all the require appointments that I have already schedule and get cleared I will be able to shout out a date too!!!!! I cannot wait!!!!!!!

I hope after I get done with all the require appointments that I have already schedule and get cleared I will be able to shout out a date too!!!!! I cannot wait!!!!!!!

Yea i feel like as the days go by....my anxiety levels raise a bit..i just keep thinking about next year this time im gonna be a whole diffrent me. Honestly girl idk what to expect.. what are my relationships gonna be like with my friends and family...i havent told anyone not even my boyfriend/bestfriend of 3 yrs...idk how or if i wanna...currently though he isnt in brooklyn but when he comes back ill look diff. Ill be.transforming before his eyes...where fam is concerned they are very judgemental i had a cousin who had some type of bariatric surgery and hasnt told a soul but everyone.knows and been talking about her so much she stop coming around and eventually moved....you should follow my journey though ill do the same ill be starting a youtube channel soon....so look out for that...anywhoooo good luck mama!!