Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November buddies where are you?

EEEK! mine is scheduled for November 12! I'm in Iowa.

I'm freaking out and feeling totally unprepared!

I live in ventura county but having my surgery in Huntington Beach with Dr. Feiz

We are neighbors:)

I found out today I'm APPROVED!!!

Now it's real and I'm a little scared but also excited. I start the liquid diet on Oct 23rd. Nov 6th will be hear before I know it.

Nov 7th Dr Cha Presby in Philadelphia anyone else with Dr. Cha?

November 11th is my date of choice

Hey everybody! I'm joannie

Somerset ky

Insurance required 6months supervised diet. Six months is Nov 1st. Surgery scheduled Nov 8th :)

Stats: 293at first month weight in.

Now: 268 5'2" Goal is 130.

Pre op diet starts Oct 18th only 4 slimfast shakes a day and Water. That's it!! I'm so worried. This will be tough!!

I'm November 4th in Adelaide Australia.... And after reading all your posts I'm so glad that I don't have the insurance company dictating to me the way you do.... I started vlcd 2 days ago.. Feeling yuck, but it says that will pass!

Not yet' date=' I start on October 28th! I think I'm most nervous about the two week liquid diet before surgery (and having to get an IV, think I'd rather do the surgery conscious than have an iv in haha, it's a phobia) than the surgery or recovery combined. Still fat me, with all the hunger and large stomach and only the shakes to quell the hunger... Lets just say I might have a MAD case of the H-ANGRIES! Heh[/quote']

Yes I started 2 days ago... Doing okay with it but I'm very tired hoping it passes......

I lived outside of Tuscaloosa. I miss it too. I live in WV. Born and raised a Mountaineer but a Alabamian at heart!

I live in WV also. Born a KY gal though! Waiting for insurance approval now. My surgery will be in KY

Yes I started 2 days ago... Doing okay with it but I'm very tired hoping it passes......

Keep me posted!

I'm scheduled November 14th! So excited! I have my pre-admissions testing, final physical and nut class on Oct. 25th. That's also when I start my pre-op diet! My surgeon doesn't require a liquid diet, just 1000 calorie diet. They gave us a book with all suggested meals. So nervous! But I can't wait to be on the other side.