Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

7 months out down 120 pounds

I had my surgery January 21 , 2013 started at 299 now 179 goal weight was 185 I'm 6 pounds under my goal weight and 15 pounds away from a normal Bmi 120 pound I said good by to .. Hope these pic inspire some one

post-23216-13813670003147_thumb.jpg

post-23216-1381367000415_thumb.jpg

post-23216-13813670005126_thumb.jpg

post-23216-13813670006154_thumb.jpg

Way to go! The pictures that you all share are so motivational. :)

girl that belly does not exist and i am so jealous. are you a workout fiend? you dont look like you have a drop of loose skin anywhere. also do you eat all fat free?

You are smoking hot! I am definitely inspired :)

120 pounds in 7 months?? wow you look great! it doesnt look like it but can i ask if you had any problems with excess skin? how often do you work out? what were your meals like? sorry for all the questions but wow!

WOW and double WOW! Truly an inspiration! Congrats! :)

Awesome ...You must feel amazing. I could only hope to have the same kind of results you have had in such a short amount of time. continued success on your amazing journey!!

Amazing!!! You look GREAT!!!

AHHHHHH-mazing!!!! You are the definition of commitment and dedication:)

You look absolutely fantastic!! Congratulations!!

AB-SO-LUTE-LY AWESOME!!! Inspiration, you are!!

doing the happy dance for ya......You have rocked that sleeve like nobodies business. You look awesome. Not only are you an inspiration to others but you are a great example of somebody that followed their sleeve instructions.

Not only do you look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! But the most inspiration, for me, is your smile girl!!!!!!!!! Your before picture is almost heartbreaking! And then to see how happy you are now is what is so inspirational. How we all feel about ourselves after we go through something that is this life changing is what matters most. I'm so very happy for you! I wish you many years of continued success and happiness.

girl that belly does not exist and i am so jealous. are you a workout fiend? you dont look like you have a drop of loose skin anywhere. also do you eat all fat free?

No fat free at all don't count calories I just join the gym two weeks ago just walked I eat when I'm hungry every two to three hrs I don't drink anything w sugar no bread , rice , Pasta that's it I have chocolate every now then to and a glass of wine

120 pounds in 7 months?? wow you look great! it doesnt look like it but can i ask if you had any problems with excess skin? how often do you work out? what were your meals like? sorry for all the questions but wow!

No plan but to be as normal as possible I'm not really consume with my sleeve as much but I never count calories joined gym two weeks ago I have loose skin but not like some 100 of my pounds was lost at 5 months