Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My feelings got hurt Tonight

HAd a blind date with some one who happen to have man titties and had the nerve to tell me he was disappointed on what he saw. People if you have some one who was down with you when you were fat keep it real with those who stayed true to you. Don't loose weight and forget where you came from... Then he had nerve to talk to my friend. My friend has the gastric bypass and she then became mad as well and told dude and his friend about they self....|all night dude kept saying how disappointed he was,,, I was like you gone e real disappointed when I loose this 90 lbs and I don't want you

That's a rotten experience but one day you are going to wet yourself laughing about him... And he will never ever be able to.

Next time tip a drink over his man titties and tell him you are soooo disappointed at what you see, but you have a few male friends who like wet t-shirt contests and you'll pass his name on. Then leave. Don't subject yourself to that abuse. The bloke doesn't deserve air time - he's an oxygen thief. !

Yes, man, I am disappointed too, in the fact that you forgot to wear your BRA for your MAN TITTIES. Personally, I would have explained to him my disappointment and left.

I'm so sorry...that is awful! Be glad you met him now and realized what an idiot he was, rather than later when you've lost and the weight and didn't see him for the person he is!

Maybe you were in a position that you had to continue the date but I would have left the first time the crap left their mouth.

It's a privilege to be with the Gman, uttering deprecating nonsense is an instant disqualification.

People do treat you differently. I am just now allowing a man to open a door for me. When I lost about 100 lbs, men started stopping and holding the door for me. It infuriated me. These were the same men I saw every day at work at my highest weight and never even considered doing that. The one person I always wanted a compliment from was/is my husband. Since the day of surgery he has not complimented me not ONE time. I am down 161 lbs and 4 lbs from my goal. I always looked at the floor when walking down through the mall or being in public in my mind begging people not to look at me I was so self conscious. Now that I raise my head up and look around, I see so many people that are skinny with their heads down. When it comes to self confidence, there is no certain size or weight, only how society treats you. He probably took out his own low self esteem and took it out on you. You are changing your body the way you want and he may not be able to due to money or something else. You were his target for the day to take the focus off of himself. You are a beautiful lady and I can only imagine how beautiful your smile will be with your reach your goal. I wish and pray all your wishes come true. :rolleyes:

beauty29-

This guy is a consummate jerk. I am so pleased that you found this out on date 1. Now you do not have to waste any more time with him. I firmly agree with the posters who think this guy is insecure. Clearly he was intimidated by you.

Look forward to the land of opportunity. Tons of great fish in the sea who are going to love you at any size. Never let anyone, male or female, make you feel like anything less than who you are.

tc

Life is too short to put up with negative people.

You are great and he's a loser.

I have to add this so you might get a chuckle out of it.

About 12 yrs ago when I was at a much lower weight (140?) I had a blind date with an unattractive guy with bad teeth but thought I won't be judgemental and will stay through lunch. He then leaned over the table and asked me if I had bangs because I had a receding hairline and did I wax or bleach my upper lip since I didn't have a moustache.

I was flabbergasted and said, "What? No and No". A few minutes later I said I forgot I had to pick up my son somewhere and left. Emailed him later that day and said I didn't think I was quite ready to date, trying to not be an asshat like he was. He emailed me back with "oh you think you're better than me huh?". I deleted it of course.

Takes all kinds to make the world go round :rolleyes:

also

I am just now allowing a man to open a door for me. When I lost about 100 lbs, men started stopping and holding the door for me. It infuriated me.

This is so true! I can't believe the number of times people have let go of doors practically in my face. Very hurtful. I'm going to remember to pay attention to this when it stops! :)

So sad! I wouldnt even sweat it, Girl you need to not be upset about that. But if it were me and I was in your shoes I would have taken my cute self away from him and started a new conversation with another guy as a example like "He isnt your only option, he was lucky that you chose him" with an attitude like that I would make sure that man would find his self by his self :)

I have thought about this forum since I read it early this morning...I was gob smacked at the ignorance of anyone who would not be a gentlemen in any situation...Trust me his mama did not do her job in raising a boy with poor manners and low self esteem....

When people judge others it is power over the victim that they are looking for and they think it brings themselves up a notch. But in reality....They become lower then a snake in a wheel rut.

I am going to borrow a line from Forest Gump..( Beauty is as beauty does! ) He definitely is no beauty! You are well read of that guy trust me!

He who laughs last, laughs best.

Maybe you can post his email address here and we can all start sending him links for plastic surgeons that fix mancans and personal trainers and perhaps a mentor who can teach him how to treat people!!!