Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 months post-op***down 80lbs***

80 lbs all post op?

I lost just less than 15lbs the week prior to surgery due to preop diet but the remaining 65 post-op most of it in the first 6 weeks and around 10-15 a month after and it continues at that rate for the most part :) but I also do a lot of muscle building/toning with it :) I went from a sz 22 going into the hospital and I'm in a sz 11 right now with 2 more days being 4 months and down almost 90lbs now :)

I eat 600 calories a day or less with half of my calories coming from my starbucks for Breakfast. I work out constantly' date=' daily, either hiking walking or the gym and I meet with a personal trainer 2-3 times a week. I am very dedicated to my lifestyle! I lost most of my wt in the first 6 weeks and have been steady between 10 and 15 lbs a month since. I will be 4 months in a couple days and almost at 90lbs loss and will post more pics then :) and thank you very much :)[/quote']

Are you able to get in all your Protein that way?

Are you able to get in all your Protein that way?

I don't. I stopped my Protein dreams after the first month. Protein actually makes me really sick now for some reason, weak nauseated and vomiting usually with anything over 20gms per serving. I take in around 30gms protein a day but we keep close track for any muscle wasting and so far I do continue to build muscle instead of lose it but my hair has taken the majority of the damage and is only about a fourth as thick as it was...

You look great!!! How are you doing with lose skin?

Unfortunately I have a lot on my abdomen :( but I have minimal elsewhere due to my extensive training :) slight amount on my inner thighs and none on my face or arms! I will have to go for a Tummy Tuck eventually but my surgeon suggested waiting 18 months which seems like forever. I also decreased 2 cup sizes in my bra so there is obviously modifications that may need to be made there as well but overall I am very happy with the loose skin only being in covered areas :)

Great job !

you look amazing. great job, thanks for the inspiration!! keep it up!!

What was your starting wt.

You look great. I guess I am reverse I need to get my Protein in or I feel like yuck. I have been going to the gym 2-3 times a week and that has helped with the skin issue mine is also in the front

You look great. I guess I am reverse I need to get my Protein in or I feel like yuck. I have been going to the gym 2-3 times a week and that has helped with the skin issue mine is also in the front

Wow, that is the opposite of me since Protein makes me feel sick. Yeah, I don't think there's going to be much we can do exercise wise for that abd fold :( wish there was but definitely glad that it's just skin now vs the fat :)