Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Scared me a lot pre-surgery and even as I was recovering and feeling like crap, I kept saying to myself "what have I done"? But now 14 weeks post surgery and down almost 60 pounds I know I could never have acheived these results on my own. I like my nice and steady weight loss, and the new smaller portions of food I consume. My energy is on the increase, and life is pretty good!

That's good to hear I haven't heard anybody that really regrets it. My ex has gotten the sleeve first and lost about 175lbs. long story short his Surgeon cut way too much of his stomach and he even told him this he even told him. You have the right to sue me. But ex is not. Mistakes does happen. I guess.

My surgeon doesn't even know about the long-term that's what scares me. But I did the surgery because I was a diabetic. So being a diabetic was more scary to me. I watch my neighbor lose his legs because being diabetic.

Well I'm 21 and now that I'm more adjusted to this life style it is easier but at around 2 months I was depressed. It was hard seeing others eat. As for the the surgery itself I still get anxious about hurting my stomach and stretching it out but I still can't eat much and I'm full off go my Protein Shakes for a good 3 hours. I'm still working on the snacking issue, and drinking more Water, and getting in all my protein/vitamins but that is just me. I am 6 months post-op now and things are still tricky for me but I would do it all over again. You really have to put the sleeve first to be successful. Good Luck :)

None at all. Its definitely a complete lifestyle change. But ive never been this happy and confident before.

Don't be scared Sweetie. Of course, you're going to be anxious pre-surgery... but I have NO regrets. The scale is moving DOWNWARDS and that's the important thing. I've lost 48 pounds in 11 weeks. 284 pre-surgery; 236 today. I don't feel deprived. If I want to have a little something sweet, I take a bite and throw the rest away with no guilt. I'm making better food choices and HUNGER isn't controlling me anymore. You won't even miss pigging out on pizza, Cookies and ice cream or how horrible it made you feel after. I had pizza the other day and you know what I did? I scraped off the cheese, pepperoni and sausage of ONE slice, ate the toppings only, and threw the dough part in the garbage and was just fine. That was my FIRST time having pizza in three months... and I'm good if I don't have another "piece" of pizza again for another 3 months. Your mindset will change with your body. Your daily mantra will become, "Protein FIRST, drink Water and exercise." Period. Do I miss Diet Coke sometimes? YES. Do I want to pass out from the pain it may cause me? HELL NO. Do I want to swing through McDonald's for a Quarter Pounder sometimes? Yes. Do I remember how those hamburgers helped me get to my highest weight of 320? Yes. Is it worth it? No. Trust me. You won't regret this. I love my sleeve. :)

Premier Protein--30 grams of Protein (Cosco or Sams)

Optimum Nutrition Protein Powder--30 grams a scoop (Walmart)

They come in chocolate, vanilla, Chocolate Peanut Butter and strawberry