Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Personnal ? Loads

So much for this being the mens room i guess.

But what john said is what i was thinking as well. If your doing it more often, your going to produce less per.

But what john said is what i was thinking as well. If your doing it more often, your going to produce less per.

...............which sounds like a good thing to me :D

...............which sounds like a good thing to me :D

Indeed it is.

Gross. Sorry, not judging but eww.

It's a legitimate male concern, he posted in the men's room, and you added exactly 0 value to this thread - congrats.

So much for this being the mens room i guess.

Females are NOT allowed in here so get your opinions outta here. It's a forum rule

Are you having an increase in relations? Because that decreases the amount. That is why in infertility they suggested every other day to increase production.

I have had an increase. This surgery has been amazing for the length dept. and desire.

The amount of ejaculate is determined by the prostate and can be affected by diet as well. Protein is very important to volume too. And as you know, with the sleeve, now, even more. Prostate enlargement can restrict the penis's ability to ejaculate too and can be a sign of more important issues. You might want to have your prostate checked out by a Urologist, just to be sure. And as the others have said, of course the frequency orgasm is a factor.

LADIES!!! PLEASE, THIS IS THE MEN'S ROOM. UNLESS YOU ARE MALE, WHICH ENCOMPASSES HAVING A PENIS, PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE. THIS IS A PLACE FOR THE MEN TO BE ABLE TO POST CONCERNS SPECIFIC TO THEM. IF THEY WANT FEMALE INPUT, THEN THEY WILL POST IN ONE OF THE OTHER FORUMS, OR THE LOUNGE.

THANK YOU!

I was just about to start a thread about this very concern. I also have noticed a decrease in volume. I think I get more Protein now than before surgery. My Fluid intake is fine and frequency is the same. I'm with the OP, I liked dropping large loads. I noticed a different the first time after surgery when there should have been more. My dr is a female so this will be awkward. Kinda.

Just a thought. Since we are consuming less and our bodies are absorbing themselves it would seem logical that alot of the resources used to "produce" are being used for other purposes.

The amount of ejaculate is determined by the prostate and can be affected by diet as well. Protein is very important to volume too. And as you know, with the sleeve, now, even more. Prostate enlargement can restrict the penis's ability to ejaculate too and can be a sign of more important issues. You might want to have your prostate checked out by a Urologist, just to be sure. And as the others have said, of course the frequency orgasm is a factor.

Try to find one with skinny fingers! :-)

Okay, lots of good thoughts here but not any that really hit on target. Yes, there is a degree of prostate involvement in ejaculate production but it basically controls when it comes out. My first guess would be that your testosterone is possibly low. Having a good doctor that not only checks your total testosterone, but your albumin, sex hormone binding globulin, and calculates your free testosterone is the key. Ejaculate is sperm and seminal fluids. Decreased volume can be a decrease in either of these contents. The average male ejaculates 1.5 to 5 milliliters (a teaspoon full) during the typical event. The bigger question is the cause for your concern. If you and your partner are having great sex and there's just less stuff coming out and no one cares, then enjoy it and go on. Typically there is not really a big deal. The frequency of ejaculation can lead to a decrease in volume for each time, but more typically is related to a lower sperm count in each episode.

Check out:

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=53850&page=2

Don't worry about your Dr being female. Mine is too. We've talked about my ejaculate on more than one occasion. She examines my testicles and checks my prostate. I am not the only male patient she has, so ... she has seen/heard it all. If you are uncomfortable talking to her about these things, then I would suggest getting a male doctor. This is your life your talking about. Your pride could be the death of you. Literally.