Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August sleevers progress

I am closing in on the 100# mark as well, but still have a ways to go...currently at 221. The weight loss has REALLY slowed down, but it is still happening. I have been pretty sick with a fever for the last week and have no appetite at all. It just feels like I can't fit anything in that sleeve. Not sure if this is normal. I can barely get in a little Protein and a string cheese, but that is better than junk.

I am loving the sleeve and still kicking myself for not doing it 10 years ago when I first looked into it! I am glad I came to my senses. Hope everyone else is enjoying the journey! :D

How many lbs are you loosing a week ? Having a few hard weeks ... Same weight week 3 ...

1.8-2 is what I average. I tend to lose nothing for weeks and then lose 3-5 lbs all at once.

How many lbs are you loosing a week ? Having a few hard weeks ... Same weight week 3 ...

1.8-2 is what I average. I tend to lose nothing for weeks and then lose 3-5 lbs all at once.

Woman me too! Exactly the same here. Kinda bound around a few pounds for a few weeks then lose 2-4 pounds then starts all over again :) Good to know I'm not alone.

Good thank you for the reply ! So atleast I know it's not just me :)

No it's not. The closer we get to goal the harder it will be for the weight to come off. I also learned at my local support group that months 6-7 we plateau or have a stall. Hang in there!

Hit that 5 1/2 month mark and wait loss went from 10-12 lbs a month down to 5ish, 10.4 lbs to goal, 1.4lbs until "normal" BMI...hoping for goal by June ;o)

HW: 390

CW:240

3X to XL Shirt Size

Size 50 to Size 36 Jeans

HW: 390 CW:240 3X to XL Shirt Size Size 50 to Size 36 Jeans

Congrats! You are doing awesome :)

Got on the scale today and 147 . 1 pound to go until 100 pounds gone. I am feeling hip, ribs,elbow bones that have been gone for so long I forgot what they felt like. I would like to ask what does one do to Celebrate 100 pounds gone?

Got on the scale today and 147 . 1 pound to go until 100 pounds gone. I am feeling hip, ribs,elbow bones that have been gone for so long I forgot what they felt like. I would like to ask what does one do to Celebrate 100 pounds gone?

My go to is a new tattoo, lol!

I would definitely DO something though, what an awesome accomplishment!!!

LOL I am worried the tattoo might weigh too much and I hate needles. I just ate 735 cals,and 70 gms of Protein, and carried on as usual. Thank you for the idea though.

LOL I am worried the tattoo might weigh too much and I hate needles. I just ate 735 cals,and 70 gms of Protein, and carried on as usual. Thank you for the idea though.

Weigh too much? Lol!

Guess what? I HATE needles (injection, blood draw, IV) but tattooing is different, it is beauty. BUT I do understand they aren't everybody's cup of tea!

Have you figured out anything else (other than the meal)?

Sky diving? Dance classes? New jewelry?

;o) a really important milestone deserves a significant celebration, IMHO...

How is everyone doing? ? I have lost 78 lbs and am only losing a pound or two a month. . Surgery was august 8th 2013...I exercise 4-6 days a week andtry to stay under 800 calories. . High weight 235 surgery weight 216 current weight 154... height 5"3

How is everyone doing? ? I have lost 78 lbs and am only losing a pound or two a month. . Surgery was august 8th 2013...I exercise 4-6 days a week andtry to stay under 800 calories. . High weight 235 surgery weight 216 current weight 154... height 5"3

We have similar stats... my surgery 8/8/13.. HW 225 SW 213 CURRENT 145-148 Height 5'2

I couldn't be happier. . I think my body has settle and stopped losing at this point or maybe the weight loss has slowed down that I don't see a difference in the numbers for like 2 months but I'm not discontent I am actually happy at my current weight.. do you still want to lose more?