Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August sleevers progress

So....we are all approaching the 6 month mark! Although it seems our weight loss has slowed, we have all been doing great. How has your sleeve changed your life? What are you doing to keep the weight loss going? How many sizes/pounds have you lost? What is your exercise regimen? I know I slipped into some old routines over the holidays, but am back on track and working out more than ever. I signed up for a 5K in April and am hitting the gym pretty hard for training. That is something I NEVER would have dreamed of 6 months ago. My surgery was just over 5 months ago and I still keep asking myself why I didn't do it sooner. I am looking forward to hearing the 6 month success stories!

So....we are all approaching the 6 month mark! Although it seems our weight loss has slowed, we have all been doing great. How has your sleeve changed your life? What are you doing to keep the weight loss going? How many sizes/pounds have you lost? What is your exercise regimen? I know I slipped into some old routines over the holidays, but am back on track and working out more than ever. I signed up for a 5K in April and am hitting the gym pretty hard for training. That is something I NEVER would have dreamed of 6 months ago. My surgery was just over 5 months ago and I still keep asking myself why I didn't do it sooner. I am looking forward to hearing the 6 month success stories!

The sleeve has allowed me to KNOW the weight doesn't ever have to come back, that what I am doing WILL be successful.

To keep the Weightloss going I am doing yoga, biking and swimming...training for a mini triathlon in Aug. and trying to adjust my intake based on this...starting to have hunger sucks.

I have dropped from a really snug 20W jean to a 5/6 curvy girl jean, from a men's XXL top to a ladies M.

I've lost 80lbs since pre-op and am 20-27 lbs from ultimate goal that would put me at "normal" mid range for BMI and Body fat %.

I will be at 6 months on the 21st of feb. I have lost 80 pounds, and have gone from a 22-24 to a size 12 jean and a large top. I put on all my pre fat clothes and my thin suits fit. In fact a suit that was snug when I was"thin " before, is now way too big. My exercise is spotty, so today I walked 3 miles without difficulty. I am going to do a 5 k at the end of March. Walking is so much easier 80 pounds lighter. One of my friends just had the sleeve in Mexico last week. She was inspired by my success. Only one thing bugs me. I can eat about a cup of food at a sitting now. I guess should be happy, I used to eat heaping plates of food probably at least 4 cups of food before But I wish I could only eat 3/4 of a cup and be full. I do not want to get heavy again.

48 lbs off! It's been so slow for me the whole time - lots of stalls - but it's still worth it!

SW 240

CW 192

GW 160

post-178715-0-28899000-1391737837_thumb.jpg

I will be at 6 months on the 21st of feb. I have lost 80 pounds, and have gone from a 22-24 to a size 12 jean and a large top. I put on all my pre fat clothes and my thin suits fit. In fact a suit that was snug when I was"thin " before, is now way too big. My exercise is spotty, so today I walked 3 miles without difficulty. I am going to do a 5 k at the end of March. Walking is so much easier 80 pounds lighter. One of my friends just had the sleeve in Mexico last week. She was inspired by my success. Only one thing bugs me. I can eat about a cup of food at a sitting now. I guess should be happy, I used to eat heaping plates of food probably at least 4 cups of food before But I wish I could only eat 3/4 of a cup and be full. I do not want to get heavy again.

My doc told me I should be eating 8oz now so I wouldn't worry.

My doc told me I should be eating 8oz now so I wouldn't worry.

Are you able to eat 8oz? Depending on what I'm eating my whole meal will weigh 5-6 oz. I'll have my 6 month check up in a few weeks. Just wondering what to look forward to. :)

I too am a slow loser but its coming off! Heres to those of us determined to keep losing no matter how slow!!!!

SW 265

CW 210

GW150

48 lbs off! It's been so slow for me the whole time - lots of stalls - but it's still worth it!

SW 240
CW 192
GW 160

Sw..306 August,15,2013

Cw..232 September,10,2014

Gw..160.?????

I feel great. ..my weight loss have slow down. .am happy to be a size 14 jeans. .and a 1 X shirt or large. ...it feels great that I can get to pick my clothes. .and not wear only dresses ....and so happy for my self...

post-149909-0-09224100-1392051851_thumb.png

[ATTACH]41297[/ATTACH]

Way to go Sleevers!

Just realized Im in the wrong forum

Edited by Pepper28

I had surgery 08/29/2013

HW 286

SW 280

CW 199

I have lost a total of 87 pounds! I need 40 to reach my personal goal. I have slowed down now. I hope this is not the end!

I just had my 6 month doctor visit and according to him, all is going well. My blood work came back great and I have lost 46" and 86.5 pounds. I was told to expect up to 4-5# loss each month in the future, at best. I have gone from a size 24 (I think) in pants to a size 16 or 18 and 2x/3x to a l/xl in shirts. I am still unable to "see" how much I have lost, however my daughter showed me a picture from this summer where I was standing in the background and even I am shocked!

I signed up to do a 5K at the end of April and would like to be at a 100 pound loss by then and in the onederland by the end of summer. Some days, I get very frustrated...I have been in the 230's for two months now and CAN'T WAIT to get that over with!!! I have been able to keep working hard towards my goal. I have to say, this has been a great journey. Although the weight loss is slowing down, I have still had an average loss of almost .5 pounds a day...AMAZING!

Keep up the great work, August Sleevers!

August 8th

HW 225

SW 213

CW 150!!

post-173589-0-71805400-1393538523_thumb.png

post-173589-0-23135800-1393538554_thumb.png

post-173589-0-25512200-1393538564_thumb.png

How many calories is everyone eating. I had my surgery on 8/21/13. I am not sure if I'm eating to many calories.

I would say 1000-1200 sometimes even less

Around 700-800