Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August sleevers progress

Oh my! I'm glad that you found out and I hope that you pass it soon! And hopefully less painful!

Ended up having surgery today they removed it. No longer in pain. It was by far the worst pain I've ever felt on my life. The woman next to me was there for bypass complications but has had kidney stones thee times before... Said child birth was better... I tried laughing when she told me but I was in too much pain...

I'm just glad it's over.

Uhhhh let's see....

Starting Weight (Jan 2013) 322

Pre op weigh in: 310

Day of surgery: 300

Current: 282

I lost a majority in the first 6 days post op, I've stayed within the same 2-3# over the last 2 weeks and it's making me absolutely crazy. Frustrating to say the least.

Uhhhh let's see....

Starting Weight (Jan 2013) 322

Pre op weigh in: 310

Day of surgery: 300

Current: 282

I lost a majority in the first 6 days post op' date=' I've stayed within the same 2-3# over the last 2 weeks and it's making me absolutely crazy. Frustrating to say the least.[/quote']

I was having the same problem. I lost 24 pounds the first week after surgery then had a three week stall. Two days ago I started losing again finally. Hang in there it will end soon!

33 y/o female

5'1"

HW: 235

Surgery date: 223

Current (9/17): 210

I had a difficult hiatal hernia repair, which has been my biggest challenge. My esophagus feels tight when trying to advance to solid foods. Still feeling tired, but averaging 50gms of Protein a day and 400-500 cal/day. I am having lots of sliming- totally didn't expect that! Mostly I'm just embarrassed to spit into napkins in public. Lots of gas and I saw on another thread that someone had used the phrase "urinarting"! LOL! That about sums it up! Overall, very happy that I had the sleeve!

Oops! My surgery date was 8/28!

Ended up having surgery today they removed it. No longer in pain. It was by far the worst pain I've ever felt on my life. The woman next to me was there for bypass complications but has had kidney stones thee times before... Said child birth was better... I tried laughing when she told me but I was in too much pain...

I'm just glad it's over.

Oh my goodness, I'm glad it's over for you thankfully I have not had gas anything like it was before this week over the last couple days and I hope it remains that way! Wishing you a speedy recovery!!

Hey everyone! Sleeved on 8/15 and have been doing really well. However, the past 3 days I feel like I have hit a brick wall. Headaches, weak, fatigued, etc. I'm working out pretty hard so maybe I'm just overdoing it? Anyone else had a rough week 5 and/or 6?

Thanks!

Hey everyone! Sleeved on 8/15 and have been doing really well. However' date=' the past 3 days I feel like I have hit a brick wall. Headaches, weak, fatigued, etc. I'm working out pretty hard so maybe I'm just overdoing it? Anyone else had a rough week 5 and/or 6?

Thanks![/quote']

I'm at week five and I'm starting to get the headaches and dizzy and tired all the time.I take my B12 twice a day now and my surgeon said either back off some of the exercise or eat more calories. I can't eat any more so I'm working out an hour a day now. I'm starting to feel better :)

Oh my goodness' date=' I'm glad it's over for you thankfully I have not had gas anything like it was before this week over the last couple days and I hope it remains that way! Wishing you a speedy recovery!![/quote']

Thank you I'm almost scared to eat or drink anything but water! Drink lotta water!! They were adamant on that at the hospital! One hurdle at a time. If you ever feel I'm pain longer than two days go to the dr. Cuz u never know!!

Thank you I'm almost scared to eat or drink anything but water! Drink lotta water!! They were adamant on that at the hospital! One hurdle at a time. If you ever feel I'm pain longer than two days go to the dr. Cuz u never know!!

I am def going to do that! I'm sorry you had to go thru all that pain! But I'm glad your on your way to recovery

I am def going to do that! I'm sorry you had to go thru all that pain! But I'm glad your on your way to recovery

Surgery date 8/15

HW and weight on day of surgery 239.6

Current weight 216.8

My doctor does not do any pre op diet.

Lost 22.8 so far

I thought I had gas too and it ended up being a clot between my stomach and liver. If the pain doesn't stop' date=' please see your surgeon! A CT scan quickly found my clot.

[/quote']

What did they do about the clot?